What Pisses you off?

poly6

A simple thread. Just talk about the things that happen or the things people do, that just really piss you off.

For me, it would be people that constantly insult you for every little thing and treat you like utter shit. Also insulting you for having either a different opinion or an unpopular opinion and yet if you rebuttal or say anything against them (whether constructive or otherwise) they get all hyper defensive and try to say that you can't accept or respect an opinion different than your own. No matter how much you bring it up to them, they just can't seem to notice their problem. They also think their opinion on a subjective topic, is more valid or law.

So what about all of you?

Prejudice.

I hate feeding frenzies, to coin a metaphor. When there's blood in the water, and the sharks are swarming. I think it's peer group behavior but I'm not sure.

Recently had a girl I met, actually break off contact with me because I wasn't "an expert at poly".That pisses me off.

I don't think anyone is an expert at poly.

When you drop your kids off at school and the kids (teenagers!) in the car in front of you won't get out until they're right in the crosswalk... and then, despite having waited in the drop off line for 5 minutes, they do hugs, kisses, and long drawn out conversations. Do that when you're waiting so I can get to work, lol.

When people wave you into traffic in front of them without seeing what the oncoming traffic (or the traffic behind them) is doing. I know you're trying to be nice, but that guy behind you is passing you on the right... JUST TAKE THE RIGHT OF WAY, PEOPLE! GAH!

Speaking of traffic...It really pisses me off when people honk. Do they really think honking will make the traffic move...or correct whatever petty little thing they are honking about?

The funny thing is I keep getting honked at. So I always look, with disdain. Then I see someone flashing me a thumbs up. They are honking at me to compliment me on my car (it's a '62 T-Bird). They get me every time.

Speaking of traffic...It really pisses me off when people honk. Do they really think honking will make the traffic move...or correct whatever petty little thing they are honking about?

The funny thing is I keep getting honked at. So I always look, with disdain. Then I see someone flashing me a thumbs up. They are honking at me to compliment me on my car (it's a '62 T-Bird). They get me every time.

OMG, that is my dream car! *honk honk*

Since I am spending time w my partner's family this week, I will say, old school men who think they rule the world and think their opinion is worth more than everyone else's. I really can't stand arrogant, blustering, boorish men. Yuck.

OMG, that is my dream car! *honk honk*

I have a whole list of dream cars. I am mostly a Chevy guy, but my Mom had one of these when I was 11 years old. When I ran across this one it made me feel nostalgic.

What pisses me of about the car is it is so hard to find parts for it. I could literally build a brand new 57 Chevy from scratch by ordering all the parts on the internet. Not this thing though.

They are honking at me to compliment me on my car (it's a '62 T-Bird). They get me every time.

I used to drive a '71 Eldorado convertible and the visibility was too much for me. It was like being the parade marshall everywhere you went. But what really pissed me off was the cost of keeping it up, so I sold it to a young guy who was up for the maintenance and the attention.

Lack of effort. If you are *trying* I will be behind you 150%. If you are not? Frak it. I'm out. :/ (might be because of a bit of Billie-drama in my life right now...)

Today, what pisses me off is pretty much everything... woke up in a shitty mood that hasn't improved, and it doesn't help that tonight's our weekly "order out" night and Alt and Country are arguing over whether it should be fast food or Chinese, with Country insisting that if Alt isn't feeling well (she has a migraine), she shouldn't be eating anything but toast anyway.

People who hawk up mucus and spit it on the streets. Makes me heave just writing about it.
Those that dump garbage furniture on the side of the road and stick "free" on it. It costs a phone call and $15 to get the garbage collectors to pick it up.

Smelling cigarettes

Tailgating

Driving too slow.

When people post on threads to just say asshole Shit that isnt helpful like "oh big surprise, you had sex and got pregnant "

People who are late all the time

When people say "first world problems ". There's no need to be rude, simply keep your comments to yourself if you don't have something nice to say. No matter how small the problem every one has the right to vent and not feel like they are going to be judged for it

People who hawk up mucus and spit it on the streets. Makes me heave just writing about it.

I also enjoy watching baseball sometimes and it's so gross many players have a habit of spitting, whether they are chewing tobacco or not. WTH, dudes?

Those that dump garbage furniture on the side of the road and stick "free" on it. It costs a phone call and $15 to get the garbage collectors to pick it up.

Ha, well, I've found many a good piece of furniture in someone else's "junk," so I never mind this! I call it "junque."

Back