Poly Lesbian in Arizona

zabriella

I am a 43 year old small BBW (size 14), black lesbian looking for a uniquely special someone. I am in an open relationship with my female partner. This is not about a threesome. You can be as much a part of my life as you desire. I want us to be there for each other in our everyday lives. This isn't just about sex. I want a relationship. I want to go out and do things. I want to stay home and cuddle. I have had few partners. I am D/D free. I am serious and silly. I am contemplative and yet sometimes I act without thinking. I have integrity. Which means I will do the right thing even if no one is there to witness me doing the wrong thing.

I am open to seeing the same things in a new way. I want to know what others think and why they think that way. I don't frequent nightclubs often. Coffee shops, indie films, live jazz, poetry readings, ComicCon and museums are more my idea of fun. I like cooking and cuddling, debates and discussions, and watching live activities (sports & plays). I like being introduced to new things. So expose me to something new.

LOOKING FOR:
Someone no older than 45, size 16 or smaller, race doesn't matter. I don't mind if you are married or bi but I'm not.

Back