Looking in the Grand Rapids, MI area.....or thereabouts??

Excalibur626

I tell a lot about myself and my wife in a previous post. Feel free to check that out. But I will say that we both fly solo. Right now we're just kind of pushing forward at our own pace since we are kind of new to this whole lifestyle. But rest assured, we are both very open to the possibilities and go into it with the understanding that we will be completely honest about everything with each other. We trust each other and love each other very much......possibly even more now.

One activity I truly love, is going over to the Oasis Hot Tubs (and if you live in GR, you should know what that is). So if there is anyone out there that would care to join me sometime, I would love to have company!

I have no problem meeting and getting to know each other first. It would be neat to find a new friend out of this forum.

A little about me:
I'm 6'2", about 260lbs. I am really nice and have a great sense of humor and I LOVE being around someone that also has a great sense of humor. YOU'VE GOT TO LAUGH.....LIFE INSISTS ON IT!! I love movies a LOT. Do you have a favorite? Let me know!

I'm pretty much available any night during the week (maybe even during the day if I take a half day off work) and on weekends.....barring any schedule conflicts that I might have at home. Would have to check with my wife......hee hee.

You know.......LIFE'S TOO SHORT!!

THANKS FOR AT LEAST READING THIS! :)

Last edited:
Back