Denver Colorado sister wife wanted

TheDrC

We are looking for another lover to complete our now and forever. She has 2 boys (8&10) from a previous relationship. We have been together for several years (long enough for me to earn a Doctorate). It started out as a casual thing and blossomed into passion and respect.

The woman we seek, would be an equal part of the relationship, both in and out of the bedroom. However, this is not about sex (sex is actually not necessary), but about building a solid family dynamic that will leave all involved satisfied and happy. We also offer stability and a broad range of intellect.

We are both introverted, her more than me. We do not drink, smoke or do drugs. We prefer to live a simple life. We are both gamers and love to cuddle up to a good movie. If this is something you would be interested in, please respond and we can go from there. If you would like to ask questions, please do. If I have offended you, I apologize and wish you luck in your search for love..

A&J

We have had a LTR in the past, but unfortunately, she was unable to relocate when we moved. So, we are experienced and serious...

Back