Hi, hello - how are you?

We know what we want.

At twenty-three and twenty-one respectively, we are two women who know what we want out of life and love. We are two individuals who deeply respect one another and others. We are open-minded which is how we stumbled across the theory of polyamory. We are currently in a long term relationship and have discussed marriage, children, the whole "shebang." Our conversations frequently flit from politics to goofy topics. Our communication wave is respectful and always open, everything is on the table. Physically, we are both curvy with hour glass figures - large breasts, small waists, thighs that touch. We are proud of our bodies and expect our partner(s) to be too. We are looking to add a third, preferably male but open to a couple. We both identify as fem lesbian but certainly love the right man's company.

We look forward to hearing from you. XOXOX

Greetings inexhaustablemagic,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I send you my best wishes and hope you find just the right guy for you. If the Dating & Friendship board doesn't seem to be getting you there let me know and I'll post a few more links and suggestions. There's a lot of fun and interesting threads to participate in here so delve right in.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back