Girl power [Sock Puppet Trolling Thread - Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionpride

Banned
I am a 28 year old man, slim/athletic, single, with no children. I would like to express my beliefs and passionate understanding of my heart and soul in hope that there are women out there that share this beautiful idealology. First off, women are the power source that goes beyond spirituality. Your maternal DNA is mitochondrial DNA, hence the powerhouse of your cells. I cannot express how neccesary it is for a man to have multiple women who work together to achieve a common goal. Watching nature shows have enlightened me with the knowledge of how empowering females are. Even though the lionesses bring home the kill, they wait for the male to have his fill. Why?

This is where the true power lies. The lion is not the king of the jungle because of himself. He is empowered by his pride. The females are submissive not because they are less than the male, but because they are empowering him. This is a true supernatural phenomenon, it actually does alter DNA, in real terms, this has been proven scientifically. This causes a transformation that ensures species survival and luxury. Notice the high divorce rate in USA, this is because we are not doing something right.

I want you to read this with your heart. Women are the key to a wealthier household. We could have the traditional ma and pa relationship, have 2.5 kids, live in a house that we will cut in half after a nasty divorce. OR we could live like royalty, with a household bringing in multiple incomes, I would be empowered and this would bring about monstrous developments in science and technology. You would bathe in champagne and our children would have IQ's that would make Steven Hawking blush.

There is a reason why there is so much conflict in our western world. We simply are doing something wrong. Why is it that females in the workplace have a hard time getting along? I wonder if those females were in a relationship with one another, would there be such conflict? The answer is obvious. I am looking for beautiful and fierce women. Women that can love each other in spiritual and sensual ways. Women that want to live in a mansion, have shoes for every hour, and drive pink lamborghinis. Women who are bread winners and go getters. Women who know I mean business.

Only as a pride can we achieve our true status. PM me if you understand this type of ascension. I am looking forward to the future power family that we will become. I know you are out there. The lioness, the symbol of girl power.

You lost me at "pink lamborghinis."

If you think you are lost now, wait till one of my girls leave your subaru in the dust on I-70:cool: #pink rules!

Subaru! What cheek! I would never.

Look for the GWAR stickers. And I'll look for the State Trooper taking down your lady in her pink sportscar while I breeze on by unmolested in my road tripping minivan, blasting rock music at 90 mph and never getting a ticket, haulin' my pack across the country and back in sweet comfort.

All while wearing the same well worn pair of combat boots.

Best of luck with your DNA though, man!

;)

OaslYCD_zpsknwbnlho.jpg

:D

"Girl Power" caught my eye LOL!

I am a fierce gurl, so I will let it all out.
1: how many girls do you think you can handle?
2: how will you manage the money (seems that is what you will be in control of)
3: how is your parenting skills? A lion must be a good babysitter!
4: what do you mean by, "breakthroughs in science and technplogy"?
5: how will you keep your "pride" satisfyied (SP)
6: will there be punishments, rewards, or hierarchy?
7: why do you think you are so mart?
8: why should I sacrifyce my sanity to please you?
9: who do you think you arre?
10: how can this work without damaging the kids?

I am a fierce gurl, so I will let it all out.
1: how many girls do you think you can handle?
2: how will you manage the money (seems that is what you will be in control of)
3: how is your parenting skills? A lion must be a good babysitter!
4: what do you mean by, "breakthroughs in science and technplogy"?
5: how will you keep your "pride" satisfyied (SP)
6: will there be punishments, rewards, or hierarchy?
7: why do you think you are so mart?
8: why should I sacrifyce my sanity to please you?
9: who do you think you arre?
10: how can this work without damaging the kids?
Thank you for your though out questions, it appears that you are interested. I know that we can do so much together, so I will give you my everything, my all no holding back, okay?
1. 7 girls, I have 7 sisters, I grew up with the best girls in the world. They taught me how to behave like a gentleman and how to protect women. I know that I love each one with all my heart, I know deep down in my heart, that it was "God's" way of showing me how many girls I could handle.

2. I will manage the money. I will make it that 7 incomes of 50k will bring 2,450,000 every year. I hate sounding like a salesman, but I am being transparent for you. I appreciate your interest, so I will lay my self on the railroad tracks for you.

3. Once again, I have 7 sisters, most of which have children. I have been in ALL of their children's lives since they were born. I have a love for my nieces and nephews that shows that I will be a great father. I feel that it is a shame that I work so well with children, and have none of my own.

4. I will embrace YOUR empowerment to bring fouth my innovations (see my book in PM).

5. We will dwell in satiety. I am well equipped, however, only a woman knows how to please another woman. I will live in delight as my girls make each other happy.

6. None of the above. If you love me, you love us. Every thing else is silly.

7. Because women have made me highten my level of intellect.

8. Please don't feel that way, if you don't like me, then don't torture yourself.

9. I am a good man. I know that I am not ill of heart, or broken of spirit. I am exactly who I know I am. I am yours, it's up to you to determine if you deserve me, or not.

10. Imagine how many households that have 2 parent systems and are destroyed systematically. How many children are taken from traditional homes and placed into foster care? Chances are in favor of our family having successful offspring due to the wealth and health of our household.

I appreciate your attention and wish to hear from you soon, thanks again for taking the time to read my post and giving me hope for a brighter future!

I am sorry for being drect. Do you think this can reallly work? You seem so smart. I have to be honest just like you. I imagein you as a sherlock homes kinda guy. I kinda wish that you weren't a scam. The thought of a secure family making millions sounds like a fantasy. I know you are devient. You cant fool me. If you knew how evil you seem you would hate the reflection in the mirror. Dont get me wrong, You are beautiful with your words but I know in MY heart that you are a dog. You have the nerve to try to pimp vulnerable gurls out to work and bring you money. Do you even love women? You make me sick. WHY are you trying you creep? Girls, if you are reading this, he is probably a trap. SOmething stinks, and I think it is this guy. Sorry "lionpride" but I will throw you under the train that is on it's way over your head. You are a clown, no one wantsyour DNA or your rediculous Idealology. You need to jump off a cliff and take your 245,000,000 lie with you. (spit)

I am sorry for being drect. Do you think this can reallly work? You seem so smart. I have to be honest just like you. I imagein you as a sherlock homes kinda guy. I kinda wish that you weren't a scam. The thought of a secure family making millions sounds like a fantasy. I know you are devient. You cant fool me. If you knew how evil you seem you would hate the reflection in the mirror. Dont get me wrong, You are beautiful with your words but I know in MY heart that you are a dog. You have the nerve to try to pimp vulnerable gurls out to work and bring you money. Do you even love women? You make me sick. WHY are you trying you creep? Girls, if you are reading this, he is probably a trap. SOmething stinks, and I think it is this guy. Sorry "lionpride" but I will throw you under the train that is on it's way over your head. You are a clown, no one wantsyour DNA or your rediculous Idealology. You need to jump off a cliff and take your 245,000,000 lie with you. (spit)
I feel the tension is killing us, we need to be feeling our pain, and our bodies will dance with electricity. I can charge you. I really want to change you. Your insults are pillow candy. I know who you really are. Now, go and find a man, who can do what I can, as a matter of fact, find another me and rest in peace. I have plenty of roses, humming birds and bees, you are just a dancing wildflower in the breeze. I am the wind that patrols the seas. I can carry you or bury you, whatever you need. Merry me ferry me, agree to disagree. Hate me or love me, but don't be in between, a dairy queen and a drama queen, now that's ugly. (spit) Do I have to say B:eek::eek:CH?

Last edited:
Curious where you're at on your path, how many ladies (making 50K incomes) have signed on to provide income for you to control?

I can only think of one dude who might could pull this off. If he were to (in person) lay out this plan to me, I'd congratulate him on his cleverness, but I don't think I'd play along because I (personally) am way too independent.

John McAfee. I'd totally bang the guy, but I wouldn't want him to know where I live. Unfortunately, the likelihood of him knowing where anyone lives is far greater than the likelihood of getting in bed with him, given his particular skills.

He's the only dude I can think of with the audacity to pull something like this off.

Any other guy... Women see right through this. Especially women who are capable of earning a 50K+ income. At that point, she isn't an idiot. I don't know any women who would go for the terms of:

"Live as one of a group of women who support a man who stays home and raises our kids while we all work, he gets to control the resources that we bring home to him, and we all entertain him by cavorting about naked with one another when we're home. Benefits: Lots of shoes and pink sports cars."

Tell ya what. Men earn more than women. And women are pretty good at managing a household. Why not seven dudes and one woman? Or even five, or even three dudes and one woman? Because the guys wouldn't go for it? What makes you think the ladies will?

We have had numerous threads, from a practical poly level, if you would read around, about how hard it is for women to share a man with other women. Even John McAfee had a hard time living with seven...seeing as how three of them made multiple attempts to KILL HIM.

This is very entertaining. If you ever find enough willing takers, please contact TLC about a reality show. I'd watch it.

@Spork,

Googled John McAfee. Realized he is connected to the anti-virus software, which isn't very good and annoying to boot.

So I would say he's right out!

Been a few dudes trolling lately. Quite amusing.

@Spork,

Googled John McAfee. Realized he is connected to the anti-virus software, which isn't very good and annoying to boot.

So I would say he's right out!

Been a few dudes trolling lately. Quite amusing.

He was the original creator of it, but he sold it and those who took it over messed it up, according to him. Look for a Youtube video "How to Uninstall McAfee software" and watch that. But...not at work or when children are present.

That is the man I'm talking about...

Lionpride -

Congrats on knowing about mitochondrial DNA - but the rest...blech.

I don't mind financially supporting my men (for reasons of my own - i.e. I hate cooking) but what I fail to see is, what exactly would these women need YOU for? Cooking? (I like my steak medium-rare, thank you!) Sperm-donor? And they would choose you for this? Why? As opposed to any other man with a reasonable IQ, without the added dose of crazy? (And most sperm-donors don't require that you hand over control of your income!) The lioness does it due to biological pressures, but we humans have "monstrous developments in science and technology" that mean that we don't have to be slaves to our biology if we chose not to be. (i.e. effective birth control)

"Bathing in champagne", "shoes for every hour", and "pink lamborghinis"? What kind of woman are you trying to attract, anyway? Paris Hilton? What rational woman/person thinks that these are viable goals to strive to attain? Let alone "Women who are bread winners and go getters"? (Who, incidentally, can afford their own alcohol, footwear, and cars.)

Sounds like the typical harem-building breeder-fetishist that shows up here periodically...:D

Last edited:
Oh, dude... :rolleyes:

First of all, you are SUCH a puppy. :D What you're proposing has prettymuch been done before -- it was called Kerista Commune.
Wikipedia
Kerista site
The Keristans shared income and could choose whether to have outside paying jobs or work within the community (which operated several businesses, a legally incorporated church and an educational non-profit organization).

The most successful of the businesses was Abacus, Inc., an early Macintosh computer vendor in San Francisco, which eventually offered a variety of computer hardware, training and services. At its height, Abacus employed over 250 people and had offices in five major California cities.

Voted the 33rd and 42nd fastest growing privately held company in America by INC [magazine] in 1990 and 1991 respectively, Abacus achieved revenues in excess of $25 million per year. Prior to Apple Computer Corporation abandoning the Value-Added Reseller [program] in 1992, Abacus was the number one reseller of Apple Macintosh computers in the Bay Area in 1991.
But Bro Jud lost track of the fact that (IMNSHO) women really ARE better at running stuff like this --with Kerista, the anchor was Even Eve, & the sparkplug was Bluejay Way.

If you want to form a "pride," you will NEED a strong central female. You get to be Emperor & supreme architect just as long as she lets you. Someone weaker than that is unequipped to do the job, & the whole mess will soon enough collapse.

(hint: read up on Tarot, IV The Emperor. One interpretation of the reversed card is that he's indeed sitting his throne at the top of the mountain... but there's nobody to relay his commands. Those few at the bottom who still wish to obey can't even understand what he's shouting. Take it to heart.)

Oh, & if you're gonna become some technoeconomic superpower, you'll need a better business plan, too. :p I've known a few women over the years who'd be curious about something such as you propose. HOWEVER, at age 28, they would also expect that you'd be earning +$200K/yr (increasing quarter-over-quarter) AND that you've got at least $2M in the bank (with more invested). Look up proof of concept.

Not at all impossible... but it looks like you're a loooooong way from breaking ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back