New to Poly, Already Fucked It Up

Could talk and get clear on that then.

Are you guys aware that poly doesn't mean everyone having to date each other in a triangle/triad model? :confused:

It's possible to be in a "V" where you date her, and date him, and they know about each other and co-parent. They do not have to date each other.

Galagirl

They started dating after reuniting again because the only reason they broke up was because he was heartbroken about the fact that she was using him as a beard, but they both still loved eachother. A couple days before all this happened she told she was homoflexible, I just put her as lesbian because I could. I still don't know the relationship between me and him, though.

They started dating after reuniting again because the only reason they broke up was because he was heartbroken about the fact that she was using him as a beard, but they both still loved eachother. A couple days before all this happened she told she was homoflexible, I just put her as lesbian because I could. I still don't know the relationship between me and him, though.

Wait. So you go out, just happen to meet and hook up with this guy that she used to date, and end up pregnant? Seems fishy.

I'm with you, AG! Either this is a tall tale, or innumerable instances of coincidence and poor judgement abound.

Or gf and baby daddy did some shady planning.

I think coincidence and unluckiness. The opening poster is 19. Highly fertile. These things happen.

DripDropDiggsManuel, if there are people who are posting comments that you don't find welcome (including myself), feel free to click the exclamation mark in the top right corner of their posts to ask a mod to block you from seeing their comments in future.

I think coincidence and unluckiness. The opening poster is 19. Highly fertile. These things happen.

DripDropDiggsManuel, if there are people who are posting comments that you don't find welcome (including myself), feel free to click the exclamation mark in the top right corner of their posts to ask a mod to block you from seeing their comments in future.

Actually, you ignore someone by going to their profile page and clicking the User Lists dropdown.

We live in a very small town, it was pure coincidence

*scratch, scratch*

Back