Southern New Hampshire

confusedtink

Hey everyone. Looking for some poly friends in the Southern NH area. Polyfriendly as well.

Tink

More info

A lot of people seem to have viewed this, but have not responded so I'm thinking people want a little more info. About a year ago I realized that I was poly. I developed feelings for a guy I was calling Trucker in my post. My husband who I called Wolf was a little thrown off. It's been a year and he's coming around and understanding it's not him and that this is okay and that I still love him. We've had an exceptionally hard year. Not relationship wise. Just general life wise. So we were hoping to make some friends in our area. He wants to learn about others and how they work things. I'm not exactly out about my being poly as it could have some backlash with some volunteering that I do and that is important to me. Talking online is good too.

Tink

I live in Metrowest MA, not too far. I have friends and family up in Groton MA too. Used to live there. PM me!

Southern NH here as well!

I'm the mono one and Chops is poly; he spends 2 days with me up in NH, and 2 days with his other nesting partner (Xena) down in RI. He also has three (!) other relationships that he somehow manages to squeeze time in for. Madman. :p

I've had my difficulties over time... I suppose, technically, we all have. However, I think Chops and I are at a point where things are mostly comfortable, and when they're not, we're pretty good about talking them through.

I'd be happy to get together to chat sometime. Maybe if schedules align, the four of us could get together (if your hubby is interested). PM me and we can get into some more detail.

And welcome! :)

Magdlyn

I wrote you back yesterday, but it apparently went into the internet abyss. When I get home on my computer I will write you again.

Hi confusedtink,

You should be aware that Polyamory.com doesn't save your sent messages by default, so it's possible your PM seemed to vanish but only on your end. When next you PM someone, look for the option to save the sent message. You only have to select it once; after that it becomes your default.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

I actually got some weird type of error message on my phone so I'm sure it was just eaten. No worries, I re-wrote back. 😊

Thanks,
Tink

Hello

I am new to the site, actually joined because I saw this post. My spouse and I are very new to the lifestyle. We became poly 3 months ago. We are both struggling with feeling lIke we have no one to talk to. Looking to connect.
Kim

Hey there... feel free to PM me as well (see my reply to the OP above). I'm in Southern NH, and my partner and I have been together around 5 years now.

I am new to the site, actually joined because I saw this post. My spouse and I are very new to the lifestyle. We became poly 3 months ago. We are both struggling with feeling lIke we have no one to talk to. Looking to connect.
Kim

Hi Kim

Hi Kim,

Glad to see another NH person. Feel free to message me. I'm new to this and just starting out, but would love some more local friends.

Tink

I am in NH as well

I just wanted to say I am in NH as well. I am interested in connecting with more like minded people as well. I am in the manchester area.

Hi Knightcast

I'm not too far from you. How are things going?

Tink

Manchester as well

I am also in the Manchester area. I am not able to get on the board very often. I would like to meet others in the area and maybe start a Poly Social/Support Group. My husband and I are new to the life and are struggling with some of the issues that this has created. We are looking to do a couple evenings a month getting together with others in the lifestyle and socializing. Like i said i am not here often so if you havent seen a response within a couple days, send me an IM.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Kim

We're pretty new too. Just starting out. We also have Kinks. It's a bit more to it than just that, but I'm on my phone. We would definitely like to meet up with others. Maybe we can try and figure out a day.

Tink

New too

My husband and I have been talking about opening up our marriage. I have a friend that I've engaged with, my husband has been more reluctant but willing to give it a try if he can find someone. I realized that I'm not into one night stands or hooking up and I also realize that my husband longs for things that I can't give him but that I want him to have- someone who shares his interests and is naturally affectionate. I realized that I might be non-monogamous through our discussions and it was hard to admit that to him. Jealousy and possession seem so... illogical to me... especially when there are so many possibilities for connection and fulfillment. NH isn't really known for its diverse alternative lifestyles... I'm hoping to find people around us that might want to chat about where they started and where they are now in their relationships.

I would definitely like to be included even though I won't be able to attend any meetings in person for the next year. My wife and I are exploring poly (I definitely "identify," she's figuring things out), and currently we are living and working overseas. We used to live in Manchester will be returning to southwest NH next year. We would absolutely love to speak to people and make connections - messaging, Skype, a designated message board, whatever - with people in the area so that we have something of a possible "support" group when we arrive.

Atreides (sorry if spelled wrong) you posted on my anniversary just had to share. 😊 Anyway things have been busy and there have been interesting developments. If anyone is interested there is a poly munch in Nashua nh at the Boston billiards place tomorrow night at 630 or 7pm. Might even be six. My husband is usually the one good with times. We won't be attending tomorrow as he has date night tomorrow and they are doing something else and I just had surgery. It's the second Monday of the month unless they move it. It is also kinky friendly. The event is usually listed on Fetlife. It's always nice to meet with other poly people.

Time is 630pm.. I double checked...

Back