Confused bisexual

Britt

Hello, I'm bisexual in a long term relationship with my boyfriend of the past three years. And lately I have had feelings and desires to have a relationship with a women. I need help understanding why I'm feeling this way, and what I need to do

Hi Britt,

Welcome to the forums. You have posted into the blogs section of the forum where people rarely give advice. You may have more luck if you post into the poly relationships corner of the forum.

When you post, you may have to give us more of a background. Useful information would include your approximate age, how much relationshipping experience you've had, whether you've talked to your boyfriend about polyamory or your boyfriend's thoughts on polyamory. Any previous cheating (either cheating on or cheating by you or your boyfriend in current or past relationships). Also, the health of your current monogamy with your boyfriend would be important.

You can post in the poly relationships corner in 2 ways. One is to just start a new post there. The second is to click on the exclamation mark in the top right corner of your first post to ask the moderators of the forum to move your topic over there.

Best wishes, and welcome to the forums,
Shaya.

Back