Activities for three

I get nervous when I bowl. (And it shows)

:confused: ... that's gotta be a euphemism. Should I be afraid to ask?
No, I'm serious. I love those little pencils they give you when you do miniature golf, and bowling. Don't they do that anymore? Or am I mixing miniature golf with something else? I haven't done it in at least 14 years, but I think I went bowling about 10 years ago.

OK, so I live with both of my boys so we actually do MOST things together...TV/movies, eating (in or out), etc. When we involve "outside" partners = maybe a concert or music festival?

Re (from nycindie):
"No, I'm serious. I love those little pencils they give you when you do miniature golf, and bowling."

LOL, you really had me going there, NYC. Yes, they do give you little pencils. :) But I've never had the urge to take one home. ;) They are kind of cute, aren't they?

Re (from nycindie):

LOL, you really had me going there, NYC. Yes, they do give you little pencils. :) But I've never had the urge to take one home. ;) They are kind of cute, aren't they?
Yes, cute - yes they are! Cute little pencils with no erasers.

I have the hots for office supplies and things like that. One of my favorite tasks during my many years working as an executive assistant was ordering supplies. Now, many years later, I own approximately seven or eight different staplers, and probably as many scissors and shears, and a few different rulers. Post-Its? Fugeddaboudit! And I have a box of special paper clips I only use on very important things.

I'm weird, I know.

Yes, cute - yes they are! Cute little pencils with no erasers.

I have the hots for office supplies and things like that. One of my favorite tasks during my many years working as an executive assistant was ordering supplies. Now, many years later, I own approximately seven or eight different staplers, and probably as many scissors and shears, and a few different rulers. Post-Its? Fugeddaboudit! And I have a box of special paper clips I only use on very important things.

I'm weird, I know.

Not weird. Stationery is my thing too. I know someone with about 50 Filofaxes and other planners too...

We play board games and are part of a d&d group. We also like picking a menu and all cooking together. Playing pool and mini golf are good. We also do pub trivia together sometimes. As for mutual validation we have done karaoke by pairing off into various duets

@ nycindie ... didn't know you were an office supply fanatic! I used to drool over office supply catalogs. Back in the good old days.

Please explain. :confused:
Well, as I travel between the boys (different countries) I am more used to being with them one on one. Next month will be the fourth time we are together as a family since I started to date N almost 2 years ago. There has been contact over Skype and such too, but the physical time we have spent together as a family has been limited. When N was here a month, L was sick parts of the time which meant we had less time to practice being a family.

So, basically we all need more practice on how to be around each other. I mean, we have established certain routines, such as we are together all three of us until more or less night time, and I don't kiss one (much) in front of the other (I would not in front of my friends either btw).

So, basically, I am curious about what kind of activities or ways of being that will be ideal for us to explore being together more. I am not sure we will ever live together all of us, but for sure we will spend more time together in the future, especially if N moves to my country.

This is my (and everyone else's) first real polyamorous relationship, so we don't have any prior experience. I talked to some of my poly friends, they do things differently, like touching and giving attention people do it differently. But common to the female Vs I have seen is she will try to like "see" where they are emotionall and confirm them in a sort of way that is a little bit more than friendship but not overtly romantic. I'd like for it to look like we belong.

But anyway all you people, thanks so so much for the lists! I really appreciate it :D I will have a look and make a plan for summer and beyond. My dream is to have photos taken, but maybe too early for that?

ps I love minature pencils too. I always steal a couple of pencils at IKEA :)

You need to validate them????
Everyone likes to feel special. I love it when the validate me, too, either one on one or together. I want it to be something more than just friends hanging out, I want everyone to feel like these are my boyfriends. The best times we have had so far have been related to food, eating together and talking, and going for walks. And me and L hang out at N's work place a lot when we visit and he is working (we works in a restaurant).

My two guys and I have gone to the movies together, vacationed at the beach together, we have game nights, gone to putt-putt & bowling and have gone clubbing together.

Back