Poly with cancer

HunterByrd

This is not supposed to be a downer. I don't know how long I have to live, but I have a tumor in my trachea and pleura (the fluid that surrounds the lung). It's not treatable with radiation or surgery, so I'm doing chemo. Everyone knows how awful the side effects are, so I'm not saying any more, except that I intend to live several years at least, and am not looking for sympathy.

I'm an interesting poly case. My husband, longtime lover and best friend, got me started several years ago. He knows how much I love fellatio, and he did the research, and ultimately came up with two men who were celibate with their wives, but horny.

For the past five years I've had non-genital sex with them about weekly. No kissing, no hugging, no fucking...I think my master (yeah, we're that too) appreciates that I take a break and one guy comes over and gets the blowjob of his lifetime; I have developed skills I never dreamed of, and I often come when my lover ejaculates.

We've had occasional threesomes but it's rare. Mostly it's me and my "harem" alone, so I can concentrate on my pleasure and his. Then my master comes home and we have cosmic sex.

Is this truly poly? Well, it works for us, and there are no secrets, and everyone is friends.

But then the diagnosis came, and despite meds, I have serious pain on my right side. So there was no sex at all for maybe three months (at least nothing that relieved the pain and kept me from coming).

Now my master has suggested a pillow and positioning arrangement that helped - I was very, very close. Enough that he proposed a further, um, choreography that lets me enjoy myself without pain.

We're trying it this week, the 2nd of 3 following my chemo. It's set for Friday. There may be a little pain, but I will be so aroused by my guys' needy dicks that I think I will be successful.

I hope this candor hasn't upset anyone. I do enjoy vaginal and anal, but that doesn't seem likely. And my SO will have the pleasure of sucking me off after.

Just saying that few things are impossible, when a girl has three guys in a loving relationship.

Glad you are still able to have a good time!

2 Time Colon Cancer

I feel like I get a kick in the stomach when I hear about someone else's cancer.

My colon got reduced so much after two surgeries that it ruled out anal ever again and I was a bit of whore begging for Mistress' strapon.

They are getting so good at treating cancer now that you just have to relax and let the doctors do all the fighting. Don't fall victim to dis-ease. Take care of your peace of mind.

Making the best of it

I'm lucky. I'm a slave, so my owner makes decisions for me. Sadly I too have given up anal, vaginal as well. It's impossible to orgasm without my lower torso moving, which is so painful I can't come.

The nice thing about being owned is being totally taken care of. So he created a "restraint" with pillows and foam that prevents me from moving my right side. He then invited my 2 lovers to come use my mouth (I also had one breast and my hands free). I love sucking cock, and so far, it's been a success. The first took a long time to come in my mouth, and I was very horny by the time my master spread my legs and devoured me. After 10 minutes, he said "Can you come?" I said, "I've been coming the whole time, just not moving." It was a totally different experience, and probably the best orgasm ever.

Lovers find ways. Lust can sometimes beat cancer. Don't give up. Experiment.

Hunter (www.worldofhunterbyrd.com)

Back