And back!

opalescent

Yay! Polyamory.com is back. I could not access the site. The mods told me the entire site was down. I am so pleased it's back. And thank you to the mods and admins that fixed whatever went awry. Your work is not invisible and I for one really appreciate it.

opalescent

Thanks, Mods!

Okay, I'm curious, but if I'm prying, pay me no mind, but ... was it a hardware failure issue or a hacker/virus type thing? and ... how bad would you say it was?

In any case, thanks for working hard to get things all back in working order again. And thanks for soon answering my message; silly me, I realized belatedly I could have just studied the front page and seen that it was a site-wide problem. Still it was nice to know that it wasn't anything about my account, and to at least know not to plan on any specific amount of time for the fixing to reach completion.

My V hinge lady (who works in IT) told me it would probably take you one to three days to fix the problem. Since it is fixed in just one day, I'm pretty impressed. :)

silly me, I realized belatedly I could have just studied the front page and seen that it was a site-wide problem.

I maaaaaaay have reset my password... and then followed the "contact us" link to ask what was wrong with my account... before I ever noticed the site-wide-ness of it all...

Whoops.
<whistles innocently>

Haha, you too, eh? First I sent out a "Help me" message, then I had the site reset my password (which of course didn't work). Thank God one of the guys in charge got back with me in fairly short order; I feel bad because they must have been getting swamped with "Help me" messages. Doesn't exactly free up their time/efforts for actually fixing the problem ...

In any case, I'm grateful and impressed that they got it all under control as quickly as they did. Shew mods/admins, you guys rock!

I am glad you all were able to get it resolved. You guys all do an awesome job. :)

Oh don't feel bad. :) I found Imaginary elsewhere and freaked out over not being able to reach the board. ;) If he hadn't told me it was a sitewide issue I wouldn't have figured it out. :)
THANK YOU II!

I'd figured out it was site-wide, but couldn't do anything other than send in an email describing the symptoms I'd seen in case it came in handy diagnosing the cause.

My thanks go to the admins for wrangling it all back into shape.

Back