Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

This is at the top of my OKC profile.

12/19/14: This happened.
This is a copy and paste to all the people I have liked recently.
After two grueling days on OKC, my dearest friend let me know I listed myself as a woman seeking women.
Being in the tech industry, this is extra shaming. I would like to thank the exceedingly numerous men and a few daring rugged women for viewing my profile.
To set the record straight, I have guy parts. You have all been incredible but I am moving on to the MAN category now. It has been a very confusing blast.

Being a woman was a tough gig, eh? :)

I got this offer of a life-time on New Years day…

"For the right relationship, after sufficient development of a connection and affection... Would you ever consider moving the the USA assuming you could visit the UK often??"

Erm….hello? How about, I don't know, you actually see if there's anything about me that you actually like first? Or, crazy thought, if I'm interested in even exchanging pleasantries before you ask me if I'm willing to move to another continent? At least they'd consent to allow me to visit home now and then. Doesn't that just smack of generosity of spirit?

Yes, it was a couples account. And yes, this was their opening gambit.

To top it off, Nina got the exact same message from the same people about an hour later. I wonder if anyone bit?

"Love your pictures. The one when you are resting on the couch is my favorite.
Legs crossed and comfy couch and my thoughts turned to uncrossing those lovely legs and having lunch."

:rolleyes:

"Heklo, I'm X."

Son, if you don't even realize that you misspelled one of the most common English words in your all-important first message, I am afraid we are not a match.

Yesterday I got a message at OKC from a guy who lives in another city and was wearing a mask in his picture. He said he is married, and coming to my city, but his wife won't be traveling with him. He gave me the dates, and told me he wants to take me to La Trapeze, a sex club here.

Oh, and he then assured me he is well-hung.

My face and body are not even visible in my pictures and he wants to fuck me in a sex club! Well okaaaaay then...

Last edited:
So, NYCindie, are you going to go?

Here is my latest gem

Hi, my name is [first name][last name], and I would really like to get to know you, unfortunately, I am on my way to work right now. I can not open this site to check if you are still online when I get to the office but if you are so kind enough to send an email to my private email box just saying hi, I will be sure to reply your email as soon as i receive it. We are not allowed to open social sites in the office. My email address is [firstnamelastname][email protected]
looking forward to receiving your reply in my email box soonest.

He's in Arizona. I am in Massachusetts. Yes, I am so eager to talk to a man, any man, even a man 2000 miles away, I will surely email him while he is driving in to work!

I guess he doesn't even have a smart phone with an okc app? Sheeeesh!

There's this one woman in one of the poly groups I meet with that likes to share her OKC messages with everyone. She'd love this thread. Recurring themes include men with low match/high enemy percentages claiming they have a lot in common, men comparing themselves to Christian Grey, and occasionally dick pics. Her profile came up in that banner on my main page, so I sent her this message:

Despite our very low match percentage, extremely high enemy percentage, and that I'm like 40 years older than you are, I think we have a lot in common, but that's only because I didn't actually read your profile. If I were to describe myself, I'd say I'm like that Christman Grey guy from those books that I didn't read. Like him I'm a one-dimensional fictional character, I don't know how BDSM works, and I really, REALLY like it when women sign contracts.

You seem like the type that loves unsolicited dick pics. I was going to send you one, but my microscope doesn't have any way to attach a camera to it.

I may get punched in the face the next time I see her. She is fully aware that I am a huge smart-ass, but still.

If she does punch you in the face, you could send her another message stating that she obviously likes you (given her affectionate behavior). ;)

LOL, seriously? "Sex would be dope." I just have no idea what that means. Sex would be as great as drugs?

Well, at least you have a choice, sex or a movie. :)

I've learned something today. ;)

LOL, Kevin.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dope
~ People who do not do drugs call Marajuanna Dope. People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope. Word has also been used to describe how good something is. ~

Don't you be somkin' dope! ( AKA Marajuanna )

Sorry, if you can't even spell "marijuana," or "smokin' " when writing about the terms, you have no credibility with me.

I smoke the green but I don't do dope
Man that car is dope!

But that all makes me want to burst into song!

fuck fuck fuck
Mother mother fuck
Mother mother fuck fuck
Mother fuck mother fuck.
Noise noise noise
1 2 1 2 3 4
Noise noise noise
Smokin weed, smokin weed
Doin' coke, drinkin beers
Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
Rollin' blunts and smokin 'em
:cool:

Wot? You have no faith in the Urban Dictionary??? :eek:;)

Well, actually I do refer to it now and then.

I guess I am old. Sometime I say, "Wanna schmoke some dope?" I even say reefer for fun.

I guess I call heroin junk.

I'm used to dope meaning "whatever illegal substances athletes take these days" but I would understand it being used for drugs in general.

And I'm very familiar with "dope" meaning "awesome" although the friends I have who use the expression tend to be on the older side.

Amazingly, Wiktionary has dope!
"Adjective: dope (comparative doper, superlative dopest)
(slang) Great, amazing or extraordinary.
That party was dope!"

This just keeps getting doper and doper. :)

Back