i think i goofed

Beka

==email address removed by Moderator==

trying to unsubscribe from 3 threads, but i think i unsubscribed from whole forum.
sigh.
help me get back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beka, if you are able to post, you are logged in. You cannot post without being logged in, and there is no such thing as being "unsubscribed from the whole forum." You have a username and password which allows you to login. If you check the "Remember Me" box when you login, the site will remember you and keep you logged in.

To subscribe to a discussion thread, you can either:

1. Click on the thread to which you wish to subscribe > click on the "Thread Tools" link at top of page > Select "Subscribe to this Thread"

OR

2. Vist your User Control Panel by clicking on the "User CP" link at top left of the page > Scroll down and select "Edit Options" > Scroll down to the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" section.
There, you can select whether you want to be automatically subscribed to a thread whenever you post or reply to it or not, and your preferred method of receiving notification.​

To unsubscribe from a thread, you can:

1. Go back to the "Thread Tools" link at top of the thread > Select "Unsubscribe from this Thread"

OR

2. Go to your User CP. Scroll down to the Subscribed Threads header and click on "List Subscriptions." That is where you can select from your subscribed threads and opt out or change your notification method for each (options are in a drop-down list at bottom of subscription list).

**I removed your email address from your post because this is a public forum and searchable by Google, so you should be more careful about putting your personal contact info out there if you don't want spam or stalkers.

Last edited:
thanks for calming my fears of lostness.

Back