Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Fake orgasms annoy me, so I tend to situp and take notice. I find it a why bother factor. I don't orgasm everytime, I am not about to fake it. Never doubted the *I* factor. ...

...I know, and thank god. Women who have control make things interesting.

Then I will simply chalk this up to regional differences. The women I tend to meet know exactly what they want, when they want it and how they want it. Very international I might add age range...lets say 20 to 34...

I'm sorry my having faked orgasms annoy you... what is it that you hope to gain by saying that to me? Why does it annoy you? Is it that you think I am in some way less than the women you fuck?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I'm sorry my having faked orgasms annoy you... what is it that you hope to gain by saying that to me? Why does it annoy you? Is it that you think I am in some way less than the women you fuck?
The way I read it is that it annoys him if a woman HE is having sex with tries to fake an orgasm. It's as though she thinks it will fool him and he can tell, and finds it insulting. I can see how it might have seemed like it was directed AT you, but I do not think that was the case.

Care to clear this up one way or another, Ariakas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Then I will simply chalk this up to regional differences. The women I tend to meet know exactly what they want, when they want it and how they want it. Very international I might add age range...lets say 20 to 34...
What do you mean by "very international i might add age range"? This sentence does not make sense to me.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 03-02-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
haha sorry thats not even remotely what I meant. My mistake. I was talking about my experience not your experience.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:11 PM

My experiences with 'casual' sex have generally been very positive. I was never one to find it super easy to get laid, so I always treated my lovers with great respect. About half the time my one night stands turned into 3 & 4 night stands and then into very nice relationships.

However, my mental space is likely not what people are talking about here when both people are expecting it to be transient.

Last edited by RickPlus; 03-08-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
The way I read it is that it annoys him if a woman HE is having sex with tries to fake an orgasm. It's as though she thinks it will fool him and he can tell, and finds it insulting. I can see how it might have seemed like it was directed AT you, but I do not think that was the case.

Care to clear this up one way or another, Ariakas?
Thanks, sorry, drunk posting after a birthday party. MY words were not very clear and YGirl is correct. I pmed Redpepper directly to clear the air.

Quote:
What do you mean by "very international i might add age range"? This sentence does not make sense to me.
The dynamic in Whistler tends to be very international. Australia, Norway, Germany, Africa, Japan, Great Britain etc. I would say over 50% of the people I meet are not north american and their take on sex, relationships etc can be very different than a lot of north Americans I know. Take that further and most are backpackers/travellers so casual sex when drinking is the norm when they don't have the time to build relationships since they are very transient.

It may or may not but it could be a factor in the casual sex discussion and why the women I know do not look at drunken casual sex as a negative.

Hope that clears up the point
Old 03-02-2010, 09:19 PM

Ahhh, whistler. I'm getting what you mean about your community I think. Party town that is quite transient.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 PM

I used to live in a Golf resort atmosPhere and it was very similar. In fact my friends used to lose thier minds because I didn't "take advantage" of the oportunities there LOL!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Tags
casual sex, sex, swinging