Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
So... yeah. Intact cocks are decidedly different, much more sensitive! I've gotten to play with 4 or 5 intact men and it's a treat to treat them delicately during blowjobs and handjobs. In a way, it's more like being w a woman... intact men seem to have more thundering overwhelming whole body orgasms. Not that I havent brought cut men to that point, but it seems intact ones get there as a matter of course. Yum.
Great description.

I have never heard of a difference in orgasms. I couldn't imagine my orgasms being less intense. That would be...well...boring.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:04 PM

Well, the thing is, the glans of your cock is nice and moist and delicate from being covered most of the time. Cut men's glans are all keratinized, toughened, less sensitive. Sure, they enjoy their Os, but it seems more of a simple "popping off" than something awesome like~ walking on the moon or standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 06-27-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Well, the thing is, the glans of your cock is nice and moist and delicate from being covered most of the time. Cut men's glans are all keratinized, toughened, less sensitive. Sure, they enjoy their Os, but it seems more of a simple "popping off" than something awesome like~ walking on the moon or standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
Well good morning to you Magdlyn

Well that wouldn't be fun. I love the full body orgasm that resonates through me...little mini orgasms, which do happen when I am casual with my self, are a lot less satisfying, more akin to a boring bodily function than having sex.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:13 PM

haha that's interesting. My gf, who is a pre-op transwoman and has a circed cock, also claims masturbation is not sex. However one intact guy I have played with also claims that. I think he's doing it wrong! lol

I have to say, it's not that way at all for me. Masturbation for me is definitely sex, and it can be damn good sex too, esp when i jill off for 1 1/2 hrs and cum 8 or 12 times, totally soaking 3 towels.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

miss pixi, 37
Old 06-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Custodian

If you take a deep breath when you start to climax, it has the same effect (you feel it all over your body).

Try it next time and you'll see.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:15 PM

You mean take a deep breath and hold it, bearing down? Hm, that's what I do when i ejaculate.

miss pixi, 37
Old 06-27-2010, 02:16 PM

well now we are getting personal haha...If I do it myself, its simply an effort to get off...I generally don't put effort into it as, well usually I just want to get off Its more a mental thing than a function of how it works

When I am "played with" it is most definitely different. Everyone has different strengths, techniques etc. Quite enjoyable
Old 06-27-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
If you take a deep breath when you start to climax, it has the same effect (you feel it all over your body).

Try it next time and you'll see.
I can see that working. I have serious problems breath when orgasming haha...
Old 06-27-2010, 02:22 PM

Nothing wrong w getting personal, is there, Ari? we're all adults here.

Yeah, I guess a small O for a man is kinda like a sneeze. A nice relief, over in a couple seconds.

Myself, I am multi-orgasmic and not satisfied, usually, with just one orgasm. Most of the time I need at least 5 to feel right. Luckily I cum when the wind blows so it's not too difficult for my lovers to make me a happy Mags~!

miss pixi, 37
Old 06-27-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Nothing wrong w getting personal, is there, Ari? we're all adults here.
Nope...

Quote:
Yeah, I guess a small O for a man is kinda like a sneeze. A nice relief, over in a couple seconds.
In a pinch its effective

Quote:
Myself, I am multi-orgasmic and not satisfied, usually, with just one orgasm. Most of the time I need at least 5 to feel right. Luckily I cum when the wind blows so it's not too difficult for my lovers to make me a happy Mags~!
Jeez...I guess you could just move to the prairies and be a happy woman

Tags
casual sex, sex, sex-negative, sex-positive, sexual, sexuality