2 men need woman!

Microbin

Hello, my partner and I are seeking a polyamorous relationship. We are both bisexual and want to bring a woman into the relationship. We both would want kids eventually and dream of a large and happy household.
We love animals, plants and traveling. We’re both 28 and he is a very handsome black American and I am a skinnier white male. I know it’s a shot in the dark ladies but we need that feminine touch! Also we are located around Austin, TX

I'm from TX and you being in Austin should make it easier for you. I totally get it being a "shot in the dark". It is like that for me to!

Hello! I’m in the NYC area but open to getting to know you both! My best friend/ex roommate lives in Austin so I’m there fairly often. Open to exchanging social media.
You guys can message me if you’re interested!

Hello, my partner and I are seeking a polyamorous relationship. We are both bisexual and want to bring a woman into the relationship. We both would want kids eventually and dream of a large and happy household.
We love animals, plants and traveling. We’re both 28 and he is a very handsome black American and I am a skinnier white male. I know it’s a shot in the dark ladies but we need that feminine touch! Also we are located around Austin, TX
hi yall sound cool and i'd like to get to know y'all better ^^ That is, if you're still looking so send me a msg please if you are :)

Back