28M31F looking for friends, dating, relationships in Central Jersey

Galegerkilo

Hello I am 28yo straight male and my wife is 31yo bi. We just moved to Central Jersey and are looking for friends and dating. Long term goal is to find someone to form a relationship with both of us.

We enjoy playing video games, watching anime/TV/movies, game nights, going out to eat. I enjoy cooking and baking. I am always happy to see someone enjoy my food. Pictures of Food I made
I also enjoy reading fantasy books and science articles. Having long conversations about almost any topic. As far as TV show go I like anything syfy and all the anime. I am autistic low support the main things I have problems with are large crowds and I'm not the biggest fan of driving. I also don't pickup on social ques or sarcasm. One curse/ gift though is I can't lie, if I try I get super weird and am not able to go through with it. For my appearance, I am bald with a modest brown beard, brown eyes with eye lashes way to long for a man lol, 5'8 with a muscular dad bod. Pictures of me
My wife likes coffee and has really been into good sushi lately. She plays videogames some of her favorites are animal crossing, spyro, and borderlands. For appearances she is 5'10 with reddish brown hair, fair skin, hazel eyes and is a bbw.
Feel free to message me if anything in this post caught your attention.

Back