40yo agender masc seeking solo-poly, bonus points for littles/middles/brats

DoseInvictus

Attractive, physically active agender AMAB masc-presenting dom with 1 partner seeking any femme-leaning folks for light-hearted dating that could eventually lead to romance if that's up your alley. I'm not a fan of random hookups as they leave me feeling hollowed out rather than nourished. I'm 6'4", have long hair, am goth, believe in social justice, am anti-racist, am a feminist, and am an ethical vegan. I cook really well, I tell bomb jokes, I am kinky as the day is long, and I genuinely have a heart of gold. I wouldn't hurt a fly unless the fly was tied up and begging to be tortured, in which case sadism all the way.

I have ADHD and am on the autism spectrum, but I'm a very clear, open communicator. Where autism interferes for me is breaking into group dynamics. If I walk into a bar and there are a bunch of groups of people already having a conversation, I have no clue how to break into conversation without it being painfully awkward and horrible for me. If I already know the people in question or have one-on-one or small-group interactions, I'm fantastic at that and my Mercury-in-Libra tendencies shine and I can be the life of the party.

Part of how my ADHD manifests is I have really high libido. I would daresay I'm hypersexual. It would be really awesome to meet someone who reads that and goes, "Oof, same."

As far as poly dynamics go: I've been poly my whole life but was closeted due to family of origin stuff until about 9 years ago or so. I've had a number of absolutely awful experiences with people who are "new to poly" or people trying to poach my partner off of me grossly. I date solo. I do live with my one partner and have been with her for 16 years. Don't let that number intimidate you: it just means I'm good at committing and honoring my word. Take that shit to the bank.

I show up when I say I will, I do what I say I will do, and I don't give anybody any trouble, really. I am committed to being a person of integrity and will act with honor, mercy, compassion, and discernment.

If that sounds like the kind of dom you want to get freaky with, my DMs are open. Please be 25+ though. I don't have any business being with folks just out of high school as that was over 20 years ago for me and we would just be at really different places in our lives and wouldn't have much in common.

Welcome to the group. This is not a dating site, but I wish you well. Some people here do end up forming friendships or even romantic relationships.

I was just wondering where you lived. You don't seem to say, yet you want an in-person partner, I believe.

Part of how my ADHD manifests is I have really high libido. I would daresay I'm hypersexual. It would be really awesome to meet someone who reads that and goes, "Oof, same."
OOF SAME. Yesterday I had to sit in on a class for several hours and I came out feeling like a wild animal. Not looking for a partner, but godspeed to you!

Back