41 year old married guy, new to polyamory In Nebraska

NebGuy33

Hello,

My name is Ryan. Married 41m. New to polyamory about 1 year ago. Wife has found new bf/ fuck toy that she likes a lot. I have not yet and have looked at several apps but not much going on in my state that i have found. If anyone happens to be in central Nebraska and is interested in dating a married 41 yr old guy, feel free to message me here. Sorry not sure what to write its been a while since ive dated anyone since getting married that i forgot what people look for.

Hello,

My name is Ryan. Married 41m. New to polyamory about 1 year ago. Wife has found new bf/ fuck toy that she likes a lot. I have not yet and have looked at several apps but not much going on in my state that i have found. If anyone happens to be in central Nebraska and is interested in dating a married 41 yr old guy, feel free to message me here. Sorry not sure what to write its been a while since ive dated anyone since getting married that i forgot what people look for.
Hi Ryan I’m Rachel. I’m interested in knowing more about you

Hello,

I'm sorry about your marriage

Back