Any folxs in Eugene, OR area?

Just looking to create connections with anyone to the west of Bend.
Introduce yourself regardless of if you are looking for friendship or otherwise.

What to call you
what you are looking for
Anything else you feel we should know

Hello Ren,

I am from the southern Oregon coast. I'm new to polyamory/ open relationships, and I am seeking to make connections with like-minded individuals as well. I'm happily married to my wife, we have a family. I'm in nursing school, and I work on-call while my wife works full time: the busy-ness is real, as I'm sure you can relate! I look forward to chatting with you more.

Hello. I am a male who is married to a female. We're on the Oregon coast near Tillamook.

I recently discovered that I can have feelings for more than 1 person. This is something very new to me. For months I've battled trying to figure out how to explain to my wife that a person that I've been talking to as a friend and helping out (that I met through our family recently) I realized that the feelings are stronger than what I could have ever expected or thought possible.

She recently expressed that it was fine. This is normal. So here we are. We're exploring. I am trying to learn more about myself and and everything involved. I am also looking for other people, I guess more females than anything, to get to know and try to figure out this out.

Please forgive me if this post seems ignorant. I was raised in a strict family where if you're married, you're married, that's it, there's no eyes for anybody else. I am 100% fresh and new to all of this. I would love to find other people to talk about it and try to understand myself and what this is that I'm feeling.

Back