Any good apps/website for meet ups?

NilNil

Hi just seeing if there are any good apps/sites for a meet up? Have used tinder, have looked into both OkCupit and Feeld apps but because we are deemed rural there are not much match’s. Not sure if GoPolyamaryDating.com is any good, anyone use these? Or know anything for Australians (qld)?

I'm thinking of giving Feeld a try. If I do, I'll report back.

I downloaded it a while back, but the registration was a little glitchy, so I gave up on it. Might try again. It seems a bit edgy for my usual tastes, but it's indisputably enm-focused, which hooked me.

Reactions: tdh
I'm thinking of giving Feeld a try. If I do, I'll report back.

I downloaded it a while back, but the registration was a little glitchy, so I gave up on it. Might try again. It seems a bit edgy for my usual tastes, but it's indisputably enm-focused, which hooked me.
I hope you do come back with a report in that site. We've been on aff a few months and we get tons of traffic but seeing the same guys all the time now. We've let the subscription laps and are now feeling around to find a new one. Excited to hear back from you.

I am in New England and feeld did nothing for me that was worthwhile, though I didn't put much effort into the profile. Others I know who use it however had much success though I presume any attractive woman will the way these apps tend to work.

I have also been looking into Feeld as OKC was a disappointment for me. Definitely going to look into the other links. Nice to see there are more than a few to sample.

Back