Anyone from Iowa? M/F couple looking for friends and more.

DeeryAndDante

Hi there! We're a married F/M couple looking for friends of like mind. The friendship doesn't have to result in a relationship later but ideally we would like to meet a woman with the potential to join our relationship. Long term, short term, even unicorns are welcome.
We're a super laid back couple who love all sorts of music, most especially rock, screamo and metal. We have two female cats (our fur babies) and a two year old son. We like gaming (video, card or board), just hanging out and relaxing and long drives where we just talk about random things and enjoy each other's company. This is a serious post. We're new to the poly lifestyle and haven't had any luck yet. As lovely as sex is, it's not about that. We want a serious connect even as just friends. If you have any interest or just advice about being poly, please feel free to get in touch.

I've been poly my entire life. But my lady has always been monogamous. It took me years to tell her. Come to find out she's bi curious and open to a third person. So the relationship has only been open to poly for about a week so far. Testing the water

Haha. That's exactly what happened with us. We had one of his childhood friends we tried with first but she missed her friends and family and went back to Louisiana. Talked to 3 other women but they either weren't interested in the actual poly aspect, turned out to be on drugs or just didn't fit right with us lol. It's been a long 3 months.

It's definitely tough so far. Not exactly something people consider or advertise. It's almost like it pushes it into a taboo zone.

Yep, we've only been in Iowa for about 8 months now. We like it so far but people are definitely a little more close minded about some stuff up here compared to parts of southern Illinois.

Hi there! We're a married F/M couple looking for friends of like mind. The friendship doesn't have to result in a relationship later but ideally we would like to meet a woman with the potential to join our relationship. Long term, short term, even unicorns are welcome.
We're a super laid back couple who love all sorts of music, most especially rock, screamo and metal. We have two female cats (our fur babies) and a two year old son. We like gaming (video, card or board), just hanging out and relaxing and long drives where we just talk about random things and enjoy each other's company. This is a serious post. We're new to the poly lifestyle and haven't had any luck yet. As lovely as sex is, it's not about that. We want a serious connect even as just friends. If you have any interest or just advice about being poly, please feel free to get in touch.
I’m interested in getting into poly like to be your friend if I can

Back