Baton Rouge 30F bi single & looking for Single M, or mf, ff

cajunGRITS

I just started finding post from other people in Louisiana, so I figured this might be a good way to meet a single poly guys or girls or poly couples for friendship & maybe more;) I want to build real relationship(s) & of course make friends too! I am bi, 30 yrs old, & I have a 7yr old son. Anyhow send me ur pics in a email if you wanna chat :)
-Danielle

Armani and I are married and would love to make local friends. We live in NOLA but that doesn't mean we can't travel.

We don't expect anything serious to develop (if it does, awesome), but don't put any pressure on it happening.

I'm 25 and he's 26.

Hi

It's nice to know that there are others close to us. I'm 35 my husband is 36. We are looking to just have fun and see where it leads no pressure. Just wanna meet new friends that are interested in our life style.

Newbies!

We are a new to poly straight couple living in Lafayette, la, looking for friends. Check us out, we'd love to chat.

I am 27 pansexual and live in Gonzales, Louisiana. I'm having issues in my life right now, but am in no way apposed to meeting new people. One of my issues, however, happens to be my car broke down last week because water got into my engine somehow.

Back