Bisexual husband and straight wife want more than just fun

AND1983

It's very hard to meet like minded people on dating sites or anywhere really these days when the dating sites are geared toward the latest trend of those who just want hookups, and the ones that are not arent quite as open to polylife even if its polyfidelity. So if anyone knows of any actually decent sites or apps where you actually meet people who want to have a deeper connection rather than just sexual gratification, please share.

Want MMF closed polyfidelity triad/throuple non-hierarchical

Looking for Bi man around our ages 36 her and 40 him.
In a perfect world he would have a deep loving connection and be sexual with her, and be super close friends and and be sexual with him. Sexual with him and her separately and all 3 together. All 3 will have say in decisions made for the family. Capable of open and honest communication a must. We have discussed hypothetical issues that could arise and we respect our future mate/husband/bf (or whatever. I dont like to assume labels) so guidelines or boundaries are open for discussion we want his opinion. . No hook ups. No primary/secondary relationship. While yes we both have to agree on who to bring into the relationship in the beginning, it is not a hierarchy once the relationship is in place.
Interested in something long term and would eventually like for us to all live together on our lake property in Missouri. So he needs to be open to relocation.

We have children 3 ages 19, 15, and 11 and family is very important to us. It's important to us that we have a lot in common with hobbies as well as goals to form a deep connection.

We are also interested in forming friendships with like minded people.

Hello AND1983,

Have you tried OKCupid? It is a poly-friendly dating site and not just for hookups. There is also Poly Matchmaker, it is more specifically poly but does not get as much participation. I can list a few other poly dating sites, but OKCupid is probably your best bet.

Regards,
Kevin T.

It's very hard to meet like-minded people on dating sites or anywhere really these days, when the dating sites are geared toward the latest trend of those who just want hookups, and the ones that are not aren't quite as open to polylife, even polyfidelity. So if anyone knows of any actually decent sites or apps where you actually meet people who want to have a deeper connection, rather than just sexual gratification, please share.

We want a MMF closed polyfidelity triad/non-hierarchical. We are looking for a bi man around our ages- 36 and 40.

In a perfect world, he would have a deep loving connection and be sexual with her, and be super close friends and be sexual with him too, sexual with him and her separately and all 3 together. All 3 will have a say in decisions made for the family. Capable of open and honest communication a must. We have discussed hypothetical issues that could arise and we respect our future mate/husband/bf (or whatever. I don't like to assume labels), so guidelines or boundaries are open for discussion. We want his opinion.

No hook ups. No primary/secondary relationship. While yes, we both have to agree on who to bring into the relationship in the beginning, it is not a hierarchy once the relationship is in place.

Interested in something long term, and would eventually like for us to all live together on our lake property in Missouri. So he needs to be open to relocation.

We have 3 children, ages 19, 15, and 11. Femily is very important to us. It's important to us that we have a lot in common with hobbies, as well as goals, to form a deep connection.

We are also interested in forming friendships with like minded people.

This part of the board here is for people looking for dates/partners. If you want to chat and learn more about how to get a triad started and make a triad work, feel free to post as well in our Relationships section! I would be happy to be your friend. We are a friendly group! The more you network, the better your chances of success will be! :)

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes I'm on okcupid and bicupid and a few poly sites and it's all much the same lots of filtering needed. Just irks me sometimes how many people dont read a profile at all.
I have made a few connections with others as far as friendships though so I'm pretty happy with that. We live pretty rural and off grid self sufficient so I can't really just go out and network that way.

Back