Canada anyone?

Honestly, we dont know yet. First experience and not sure how to proceed.
I would say casual first and if my wife and I are happy then we will see.

New! Also from Ontario!
Hi,

I'm from Ontario, single, starting over. I want to be in a poly relationship with FF, MF, or a committed group. I want a woman who is bi or curious in a relationship and is open to something that may develop into more, if you and your husband are looking for a partner interested in a long-term relationship. I am also looking for a woman interested in poly. I want to have partners that we agree to be with long term. I would also like the idea of being open with a MF couple, if we all agree to be open.

I'm a good-looking black male in my mid-40s. I want to fulfill my sexual desires with like-minded partners. I'm not big on race, age or body type. She must be comfortable in her skin. I trust honesty. If she wants kids, or doesn't want kids, it doesn't matter. If you are kinky, I am open to anything. I want something long-term and am open to solidify something if we match. I like group play and naked women. I don't want to cheat and want my potentials for my group.

If you want to meet and are serious, let's see about meeting and maybe play. Friends first, for now. Open communication. And if you are not shy, in a poly family, we should chat.

Honestly, we dont know yet. First experience and not sure how to proceed.
I would say casual first and if my wife and I are happy then we will see.
If you would like to chat, message me. If your wife is bi and wants M and F and long term-partners. I want to share a wife together and want us three to find someone to have. I don't want to date for hook-ups, instead find my group. I'm new to this but want a healthy bond connection. If you have ever fantasized about both of you watching each other in action, kinky, taboo, together privately, let's chat.

Fair enough. I want you both to get what you want. I want to do it with a couple. Would you consider it just for fun or long-term? If you want to choose to experiment together privately, that is good for me. If you fantasize about you fucking a partner your wife and maybe I played with two. If that interest you. If you want to be private about it and want to honestly try, let's chat. I'm serious. I want serious partners. Let's have some fun if you both can do it together.

Hello All,

New to New Brunswick, just outside of Moncton and new to the site too.

Poly couple looking for a bi female to join my wife and me.

Back