Colorado Girl, Post Covid!

kmccormic

Full Disclosure:
This is just a repeat of my previous post with this little add on.

I've not dated in about a year. I guess I haven't found many couples who are interested in dating during covid. I have a little experience in a Triad (see below) and I still want to move to Denver to go to school. You can send me a message if you're interested in talking about it or maybe dating. I hope you're a couple. I'm not interested in dating a man or a woman individually.

Okay, here's my old post:

I live in Colorado and I'm seeking a couple who might be interested in a triad relationship.

I met a couple last summer and although I'm pretty bi, I didn't know they were interested in me and polyamory until we became good friends. They asked me if I was interested and I was. It's a lot longer story than that but I'll keep it short for now. They had to move to Idaho for work (Forest Service) and I stayed behind because I wanted to stay in school.

Our relationship was really great in a million little ways and although we had to have lots of talks, it was the kind of relationship I would do again in a second. We were far from perfect for each other but we made it work through good communication, honesty and work. I don't know if we would have stayed together for the long term or not. All three of us focused on the present and didn't worry as much about the future. When one of us would get a little nutty, the other two would help bring back perspective. That's one of the million little ways that triad relationships work well.

So I would like to join the community of polyamorous people. I know I'm considered a "unicorn" but I'm not so rare. I was introduced to the lifestyle by a generous and loving couple and I want to learn and mature with another. I'm betting a lot of people feel the same as me but never were put into the right situation. I'm not interested in single men or single women. I really really don't want a friends with benefits relationship and I really really don't want to hook up.

I'm 5'1" and slender. I am pretty normal. I like to ski and do outdoor stuff as well as indoor. I was on the cross-country team in HS and I still run for fitness. I had to drop out of college for financial reasons but I intend to go back this fall if the school opens. Right now I'm living on next year's college savings. :( but I'm looking hard for further employment. I know it will work out.

I was really lucky to run into the couple that I did earlier. Will I be lucky again?

Full Disclosure:
This is just a repeat of my previous post with this little add on.

I've not dated in about a year. I guess I haven't found many couples who are interested in dating during covid. I have a little experience in a Triad (see below) and I still want to move to Denver to go to school. You can send me a message if you're interested in talking about it or maybe dating. I hope you're a couple. I'm not interested in dating a man or a woman individually.

Okay, here's my old post:

I live in Colorado and I'm seeking a couple who might be interested in a triad relationship.

I met a couple last summer and although I'm pretty bi, I didn't know they were interested in me and polyamory until we became good friends. They asked me if I was interested and I was. It's a lot longer story than that but I'll keep it short for now. They had to move to Idaho for work (Forest Service) and I stayed behind because I wanted to stay in school.

Our relationship was really great in a million little ways and although we had to have lots of talks, it was the kind of relationship I would do again in a second. We were far from perfect for each other but we made it work through good communication, honesty and work. I don't know if we would have stayed together for the long term or not. All three of us focused on the present and didn't worry as much about the future. When one of us would get a little nutty, the other two would help bring back perspective. That's one of the million little ways that triad relationships work well.

So I would like to join the community of polyamorous people. I know I'm considered a "unicorn" but I'm not so rare. I was introduced to the lifestyle by a generous and loving couple and I want to learn and mature with another. I'm betting a lot of people feel the same as me but never were put into the right situation. I'm not interested in single men or single women. I really really don't want a friends with benefits relationship and I really really don't want to hook up.

I'm 5'1" and slender. I am pretty normal. I like to ski and do outdoor stuff as well as indoor. I was on the cross-country team in HS and I still run for fitness. I had to drop out of college for financial reasons but I intend to go back this fall if the school opens. Right now I'm living on next year's college savings. :( but I'm looking hard for further employment. I know it will work out.

I was really lucky to run into the couple that I did earlier. Will I be lucky again?
Hello! My wife and I may be interested in getting to know you. We live in Denver ourselves! Feel free to message if you are interested

Me and my partner are looking for a long term third for a triad life. I’d love to talk in pm if you would like to. We are 27 and 22 respectively

Back