Conducting Survey on Attitudes Toward Romantic & Sexual Relationships

CazPsych

Hello! I am a psychology student from Cazenovia College in New York. For my senior thesis, I am studying romantic and sexual relationship attitudes and am looking for input from polyamorous individuals.

Feedback from other places this survey has been posted included questions about certain wording in some questions; these are peer-reviewed questionnaires that are being used so most wording is intentional in its particularity. Please let me know if you have any questions otherwise, feedback of any kind is always welcome. Thank you!

Survey - Click here

Evie

Kaitiaki
I did this then it asked for my race. I noticed it was all USA options. I entered that I was from overseas under the "other" option. I hope this doesn't mean my data will be discarded.

CazPsych

I did this then it asked for my race. I noticed it was all USA options. I entered that I was from overseas under the "other" option. I hope this doesn't mean my data will be discarded.
No, it will not be discarded for that reason. Thank you for participating.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Hello CazPsych,

I took your survey, it wasn't hard to do, it took me about 21 minutes. I hope my contribution helps you in your research.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Magdlyn

Staff member
I am not sure why the survey asked if I was in "a non-monogamous relationship" (singular), since if I have 2 (or more) partners, I am in 2 (or more) non-monogamous relationships (plural).

It's like if you're giving a survey about parenting, and you ask if someone has "a child" and they say they have 2 children, but you keep referring to them as having one child. It's just not logical.