Couple looking for unicorn

• Thread starter Deleted member 410764
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 410764

Although I am not new to poly relationships my fiance is brand new. We are looking for a female to share in our loving relationship. Meaning we want a long term gf no hook ups or fwb. We want to share fun times with one other. That being said she has never been with another woman before. Also we have been monogamous for our whole relationship 2 plus years. She came to me one morning expressing interest in having another woman joining our relationship in a long term way. I know that unicorn type post are looked down on in most poly communities. I am a daddy/dom and 34 yr and she is a little/brat 21 yr so finding someone who is also kink friendly would be a positive. My fiance does have some deal breakers in that the woman has to have a job plus you'd have to live in Michigan. If you are interested in having a long term relationship with me and my fiance I guess message me. Btw ik this thread probably gonna get a lot of hate for being a unicorn thread and how I introduce myself on here.

We are looking for a female to share in our loving relationship... My fiance does have some deal breakers in that the woman has to have a job plus you'd have to live in Michigan. If you are interested in having a long term relationship with me and my fiance I guess message me. Btw ik this thread probably gonna get a lot of hate for being a unicorn thread and how I introduce myself on here.

This forum doesn't allow hate, but I did report your post to the moderators so it can be moved to the "dating and relationships" section.

Greetings PaiyamandCaitlin,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I won't be among those who would criticize you or put you down for being a "unicorn hunter," I think there are "unicorn triads" out there that work just fine, and it could work for you, too. Just be patient as it may take some time to find what you are looking for. Also there's an article that you might find useful, and want to read ... So, someone called you a Unicorn Hunter?

I hope you find this forum helpful.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back