F Looking for MFM (I’m located in Ontario, Canada)

Ladylin

Lately I have become increasingly interested in polyandry. I am a 40yr old, Caucasian female hoping to connect with men who are looking for the same. I do not have any children. I’m looking for a true connection, friendship first and see if it can progress. I am located in GTA, Canada. Age approx +|- 10, any race, any religion. My ideal situation would be that my men get along with each other. I love animals and enjoy relaxing at home. I want to take care of my husbands and have a lot love to give. My men would ideally be very secure in themselves and would not mind sharing.

Last edited:
Lately I have become increasingly interested in polyandry. I am a 40yr old, Caucasian female hoping to connect with men who are looking for the same. I do not have any children. I’m looking for a true connection, friendship first and see if it can progress. I am located in GTA, Canada. Age approx +|- 10, any race, any religion. My ideal situation would be that my men get along with each other. I love animals and enjoy relaxing at home. I want to take care of my husbands and have a lot love to give. My men would ideally be very secure in themselves and would not mind sharing.
I am a 45-year-old male living in Ontario and seeking a female partner to join me in a long-term relationship. I want her to be bi and to find poly partners for us to be with. I'm looking for more than just sex. I'm looking for something real. Age, race, sex do not matter.

I'm a good looking a little late man. I want to be with my woman having our way with each other and our friend. If you're looking for companionship and want to be free to be a slut without cheating or lies, I will love having a relationship we both love together. I don't care about your looks nor do I care that you have kids.

If I got together, I want a woman that would help you with the kids, another man or woman to provide in a household, not alone. If you need someone to appreciate you and want to have mutual interests pleasing me, I want my slut long term with me in a lifestyle. I want to be happy. If this might interest you and want to try and tired of dating. I am introverted that I like a time if you would like to talk. Don't be shy if you wanna chat.

Hello

Please note the OP hasn't been here since 2021.

Back