Female female couples looking for monogamous physical relationship

Freshair1995

Hi, I’m a divorced 47 male. Healthy and into outdoor activities but really not that interested in serious dating so would be interested in a physically friendly relationship with a female/female couple.

Hi,

Welcome. For a better response, you might want to indicate the general area of North America in which you live.

I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Love kayaking, paddle boarding hiking and yoga. Very busy in my healthcare career, and would prefer a physical safe relationship w a female female couple.

That's better! Btw, if you want to date both members of a FF couple, it wouldn't be monogamous. There were be 3 people all dating each other. That would be polyamorous, if it worked out, and you all loved each other. If everyone agreed to not date anyone else outside the triad, it would be called a Closed polyamorous relationship.

Even if you were dating 2 women who were NOT dating each other (99% more likely to happen), you would be practicing polyamory.

I'm sorry, but I just thought some correct terminology would get your further in finding what you desire.

It's also know as polyfidelitous.

Back