Female seeking 2 males for long term closed triad.

Jc303

Hi. 37, blonde, blue eyes, I live in Denver. Looking for 2 men who want 1 woman to all fall in love with each other. 3 income households ftw., let's get a cabin in the mountains and raise small horses or something. I attached a photo of me. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Hello Jc303,

MFM V's are pretty common in polyamory, FMM triads are a bit more rare but not unheard-of. I hope you'll find what you're looking for, I like that you live in Denver!

Regards,
Kevin T.

Thanks!! I appreciate the feedback. I'm open to either forms, but ideally want a fmm.

jc303, welcome to the forum. I recognize the 303 in your user id as the Denver area code, one of the original ones from 1947. I used to live in Lakewood just west of Denver when I was younger. I enjoyed the summer, not the winter.

btw I don't see any attached photos, maybe it didn't upload?

Can a mod move this to the dating section?

who cares what section its in >? It says Dating and Friendships,,,,, why would anyone be so concerned

Just an observation ,,,,, I have been looking for this for some time and watching here especially and I am real surprised that there isnt more activity. But one thing from my experience, is that there seems to more more women that actually accept this than the males. In talking with males about it, they always seem gung ho, but when meeting all 3. The 2nd male never shows up. I have spoken to far many more women that will go for something like this, (I have been asked a few times too) but seldom to they want to get involved until both males are connected. So for the experienced, the best way for all concerned is to start out as singles..... so there is a Catch 22 here

which gets us to the Males connecting part, which is something for you to also be aware of....... on the male scene in personals anyway....... is predominantly pre schooler slosh and idiots. Any of the males claiming to be BI, will only do one or the other, but never both or all 3 at once. There is some kind of a stigma there

personally I dont see why there is such a crisis over it, because its something that has gone n for 1000s of years and no one has ever had the slightest thought or concern of any identity or name calling........ its always just been a part of life that was accepted....... (until about 50 years ago) now everyone is calling names and pointing fingers and everything fell apart........

I think that more emphasis needs to be put n POLY that its open playing field to make any Rules that you want. IN talking to others on the outside about it,,,, it always seems there is some strict kind of Rules or almost like Religion is involved. Mainly because in definition that Poly was derived from the Mormons having multiple wives

IMHO - with the current political and global dogma underway,,,,,,, the timing is perfect to group up and start colonies and tribes

Back