FF couple looking to make a connection.

Tayaara430

Looking for places to meet like minded people.

A strong successful couple who have been together almost a decade. Looking to enjoy life and all it’s adventures. Hoping to find someone who can join us in our adventures.
We are looking for a person (not gender specific) that is interesting, funny, is comfortable in ripped jeans and T-shirts as well as dressing up to go to a theater performance. A person that wants to make a connection as friends first and let things progress if we are all on board.

Welcome, you might want to narrow that down by State to get any useful suggestions.

A strong successful couple who have been together almost a decade. Looking to enjoy life and all it’s adventures. Hoping to find someone who can join us in our adventures.
We are looking for a person (not gender specific) that is interesting, funny, is comfortable in ripped jeans and T-shirts as well as dressing up to go to a theater performance. A person that wants to make a connection as friends first and let things progress if we are all on board.
In the Washington Idaho area.

Idaho and eastern Washington are pretty conservative; the situation improves as one draws nearer to Seattle. I suggest you google "Seattle polyamory" and/or "Washington polyamory" and see if some poly groups come up.

Idaho and eastern Washington are pretty conservative; the situation improves as one draws nearer to Seattle. I suggest you google "Seattle polyamory" and/or "Washington polyamory" and see if some poly groups come up.
Thank you for your help.

No problem. You could also try googling "Spokane polyamory" ... that might yield something in eastern Washington for you.

No problem. You could also try googling "Spokane polyamory" ... that might yield something in eastern Washington for you.
Thank you for the suggestion, I tried googling and this forum is one of the things that came up. Here we are now.

There are poly-friendly dating sites, let me know if you're interested and I can list the ones I know of.

There is also just getting out there and meeting people, take a class, join a club, etc., something that interests you. Even if you don't meet any polyamorists right away, you can make platonic friends and mention polyamory whenever there's an opening in a conversation. If you talk to a platonic friend about poly, the friend won't be under "pressure to agree." Then if the friendship later evolves into something more, you'll have already had "the poly conversation" with them.

And you can increase your chances of meeting polyamorists, and other poly-friendly people, by involving yourself in fringe groups/events. Ren faires, indie music concerts, D&D gatherings, kink and BDSM groups, etc. etc.

Just some ideas. I don't know if you're in a hurry to meet someone, if you're not in a hurry you'll actually have better luck.

There is a dating app called Feeld that seems to be open to polyamorous people. (Apparently it welcomes couples to join and seek other partners. I don't date couples, per se, but some couples think they have to date as a unit, in order to "add a third to their relationship" and form a "throuple.") However, maybe there are plenty of single people there interested in open relationships as well.

There is another dating app called HER (formerly Dattch) that is poly and LBTQ+ friendly. (No cis-gendered men allowed so I left out the G)

Am interested

Back