Finally! A place where my heart is understood!

Blue Heart

Ok, so...I'm obviously new here. I'm a 31y.o. male (straight) and I'm incarcerated. Please don't define me by that because I'm so much more than my physical circumstances. I'm a poet with a published book (Blue Heart, Red Blood)...with three more unpublished works ready to go as well. I've been incarcerated since I was 17. But I should see parole in May 😝 like...I just feel like conventional style relationships are selfishly inclined. They're not unconditional, as they are clichely claimed to be. I don't believe that being polyamorous is all about just having multiple sex partners. To me it's an inner understanding of how vast my heart is... how open it is. A big heart can love in more than one direction. I want to be loved how I KNOW I can love. Plain and simple. I'm open for any convo. This is my first step on a journey that's always been in my mind and heart and I'm hoping I found the right place where I'm understood, accepted, and wanted.

Hello Blue Heart,

Welcome to a place where you will be understood! We believe in polyamory here. If your heart is big, you will be able to love in multiple directions. Also don't worry I will not judge you, I have a brother who was just paroled last year, and a sister who was incarcerated for a while.

I'm impressed that you have a published book, and three more on the way. You will be a seasoned writer on this forum, and will help many people.

You are understood, accepted, and wanted.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello Blue Heart,

Welcome to a place where you will be understood! We believe in polyamory here. If your heart is big, you will be able to love in multiple directions. Also don't worry I will not judge you, I have a brother who was just paroled last year, and a sister who was incarcerated for a while.

I'm impressed that you have a published book, and three more on the way. You will be a seasoned writer on this forum, and will help many people.

You are understood, accepted, and wanted.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Thanks! Relatability, man. That's what it's all about. Help where I can in order to be helped when I need it. We all have stories... journeys...and one of the main aspects of IT (Life) is our quest to find and embrace Love so we can be embraced by It in return.

I totally agree. Love and relatability are the keys to living a healthy life.

Back