Florida Keys Bi F Seeking Female Energy

LoveBunny

I'm a youthful 40, married, no kiddos, and after long negotiations and a near separation, my hubcap has finally understood and accepted my need to be with women too. I am currently in a three-month-long relationship with a poly female lover, but she is just a touch too casual towards me and I'm hungering for something more intimate. I am extremely passionate, vulnerable, and sensitive, seeking likewise. I am no "unicorn" (though I played that role to its fullest in my twenties ;) My hubby will never tolerate me sleeping with another man, but he works alot and I have plenty of time, energy, and love for the right woman.

I'm a petite brunette, fit (I guide eco tours via kayak and bike for a living) compassionate, a bit of a tomboy, kind of introverted until you get some tequila in me :) Husband and gf agree that I am adorable but impatient. And I like to be dominated a little in bed--you can easily accomplish that, as I am just 5ft 1 and 115 lbs. I like feline, feminine types with strong minds.

If you're on okcupid check out my profile (LoveBuny) Otherwise if you live in the S. Florida area, give me a holler.

Damn - why don't I live in Florida?:rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a lot of energy and passion to offer to the right woman. I hope you find what you are looking for!

JaneQ

Aw, thanks JaneQ! You made my morning :)

Back