Had enough of been single

Ladylouise

Hi there

I'm seeking a relationship I have never had any experience of what I'm wanting although I'm not wanting to just sleep with sucessions of people and all dateing sites seem a little vulgar I don't want to be a swinger nor do I want to sleep about I want to connect not just sexually with mentally and emotionally in a beautiful 3 person relationship it's somthing I have never done but REALLY want to I believe this is why my other relationships have not worked I'm a little afraid of sound utterly silly with this post but I don't know where else to find wat I long I'm a British girl I'm normal body type long blonde hair quite pretty but not a goddess or anything I have a picture on my profile I'm arty quite I do not like clubbing although I smoke and drink I do not do drugs I'm laid back honest and really nice person I'm very loving and kind , I'm wanting two people men I want a equal relationship between us all nobody been anymore significant than the next I want to completely share everything in my life but I want to be true and faithful to the 2 men I'm NOT a swinger I don't just want sex I want love is there anyone out there ? If I am not what you are looking for do you know where I could find this kind of relationship

Hey, have you checked out OKCupid, it's pretty okay as far as dating sites go. So is PolyMatchMaker. Just a couple of sites that deserve a mention.

Other options:

Look for a local poly group in your area. Not necessarily to cruise for dates, just to develop platonic friendships, and who knows what might blossom into a romance later on down the road. The following sites might aid you in your search:

http://polyamory.meetup.com/
http://www.polyamory.org/SF/groups.html
http://polyevents.blogspot.com/#localgroups

Also googling "polyamory" with the name of your nearest major city or your country, will often yield the sites of poly groups you can join.

And:

"As for where to meet poly people, if by some chance you are interested in anything alternative like Renaissance fairs, goth culture, sci-fi conventions, indie music, bdsm, or any small fringe group, you will be more likely to meet people who have at least heard of poly and are accepting of it."
-- SpaceHippieGeek, Polyamorous Percolations

And:

Even if it's not an "alternative" type group, if there's a club or something in your area that does something you're interested in, you can always join that group and it just gives you a way to get out there and meet people. If you meet someone on a platonic level and get to talking about poly, then they can decide how they feel about it without any "pressure to agree." Then if they do decide poly doesn't bother them too much, and some kind of romantic connection subsequently develops, you'll already have "had the poly conversation" with them.

Just some thoughts.
Regards,
Kevin T.

I've always had the best relationship success when I stopped looking and started focusing on making myself happy with my life, the way it is, or else changing other aspects (career, housing, etc) that were holding me back.

That being said, now that I've been married for a few years, I really do enjoy having people in my life to share my successes with, and to get support from during my failures. So I can empathize with the feelings of loneliness and desire to share your life with someone.

I wonder, though, if looking for an equal three-way relationship will be the "easiest" way to find companionship. Those relationships are pretty difficult to establish, and anything that's difficult will inevitably take longer to accomplish.

I met my husband at a party hosted by a shared interest group, so I definitely recommend "join a group" as a good way to meet people. As a bonus, until you meet someone, you'll have fun sharing your interests with people who like to do the things you like to do.

I met my girlfriend on OKC. I had just thrown up a profile for fun, not really looking but wanting to be more "available." I specified being poly, I answered a ton of questions, making sure to rank "high" those questions that would exclude mono people and people with values that were completely out of line with my own. Auto messaged me, she was just getting back in the dating game after taking a year off to focus on her marriage. We clicked right away. So, I also recommend "being on" OKC but not necessarily hunting on it.

Do you want to indicate what country you are in, and what area of that country? It would help poly men find you.

hey louise, no pics up yet but we're young and slim, fun and based in south wales =D

get in touch if you want to know or see more :)

xx

Back