Hello to all!

Haro383

I'm new here and am really looking for people to talk to and make friends with! I have only ever had a couple friends who were poly that I've lost touch with. I want to possibly look for people are interested in metamours or even just being friends. I want to learn is my overall goal. I love my fiance, but I also want to understand the way they have metamours by having my own someday. You guys all seem wonderful and hope you have a nice day.

I'm new here and am really looking for people to talk to and make friends with! I have only ever had a couple friends who were poly that I've lost touch with. I want to possibly look for people are interested in metamours or even just being friends. I want to learn is my overall goal. I love my fiance, but I also want to understand the way they have metamours by having my own someday. You guys all seem wonderful and hope you have a nice day.
Hi; I am new to this site I am out of United States and I am living in Karachi, Pakistan where Polyamory not exists and are not allowed because of Islamic States so, I contact through Online only. I have interest in Polyamory and in search to find friends online to discuss only Poly related matter. I had wrote to various Polyamorous couples online but I do not find them have not interest in me because of may be cultural and language differences or there may be their personal reasons, So, if you like please tell me some thing yourself and what do you feel to be a Polyamorous and what commitment I should do in this regard. Waiting your response anxiously.

Hi, welcome. I am not sure of how you are using the term metamour. It means the partner of your partner. So, the people your partner are dating are your metamours. Do you mean you want an actual second partner?

Hello, welcome to the forum. We are new here as well but so far this forum has been great. Feel free to pm us anytime. We love to chat and meet new folks. Take care, JeffnTasha

Hello, welcome to the forum. We are new here as well but so far this forum has been great. Feel free to pm us anytime. We love to chat and meet new folks. Take care, JeffnTasha
Hi' I am new to Polyamory and some topics I do not understand like FM. I don't know about FM. I am straight mail. I am living out of USA and I may not meet locally, so, I use to chat online only. if possible, private message may be sent in my E-mail Inbox to hide from public. I live in a place where is not a Polyamory Culture and very different from Western Culture. I want to increase some folks who could help me and try to understand what I want to explain them.. I afraid to write more comments because it is a critical place and a group of people have an eagle eye to watch my comments and criticize me. I do not write any comments in bad sense while other people do not understand my language that in what sense I wrote while my intentions are clear. I think it is a matter of hate and jealousy, that a group of person have controlled over this Polyamory Site, who want to wipe out those persons to whom they dislike. I am sorry, I wrote you on different topic so, please leave and do not mind. If you like to continue, please write back.

Back