Helloooo!! :)

km34

Hey, there! I am very new to the idea of poly... I am married to my high school sweetheart - I am 22, he is 24, we've been married for a year and a half-ish, together for almost 8 years. 4 years ago, we started swinging. About 4 months ago, I brought up the idea of poly to my husband. He thought about it, told me he didn't think it was for him, but that I should do whatever would make me happy... I have dated a few other men but never really found a situation that would last long term. Now, a woman that my husband and I have been swinging with (she is also married so the 4 of us have become friends/playmates) and I have become very close, emotionally attached, and have realized we want to consider taking our relationship to the next level.

I joined the site to kind of see how other relationships are handled, possibly get some advice on how we could transition from just friends/playmates to more without negatively affecting our relationships with our husbands' (in particular I worry about the impact this will have on my comfort level with her swinging with people I've never met and she has already had jealousy issues at the thought of me even kissing another woman).

I really look forward to reading through the forums and hopefully adding something to this community!

Back