Hey Im new here SWM looking for MF/FF couples plus females and trans in Socal

Magickmenace

Hey guys. I'm new here and am looking for single females or trans and definitely looking for straight MF couples and Lesbian FF couples as well.

I seem to be rather ok not being in a relationship with someone mainly because I hate to argue. I dont do jealousy and know what Love is. Just like Bob Marley sang "One Love" there is only one love and its unconditional. The best way I explain it is just like the love for a parent or child you could be mad as hell at the person you love and the minute they seem hurt or upset all that anger is gone and you just want to make sure they are ok.

So that whole old school idea of love and marriage which is based solely on one rule of monogamy to me is bullshit. It takes alot of maturity and putting away ones ego in order to experience love.

Now they say that you have to love yourself before you can successfully love someone else which I believe is correct. You see, if you love yourself in a relationship then you can recognize when you're love isn't being reciprocated by your partner and then love yourself enough to move on to someone that does reciprocate the love you give them.

An agreement to one golden rule of monogamy isn't love at all. That's the biggest farce if I've ever heard one. No wonder we have so many people divorcing in this world. Love is unconditional and there are no rules to it. The gift of giving someone unconditional love is just that. I mean the person giving unconditional love their gift is just that. The ability to give it is their gift. There's no rules, regulations or restrictions when it comes to love.

When it comes to relationships it's hard to find someone that can grasp that concept or mature enough to swallow that truth. So rather than go through those super bipolar extreme relationships. I'd rather be single until I find someone who knows what love is and how to give it back to me.

I am very respectful of boundaries and won't overstep them at all. This is why I'm such a good candidate for couples because I'm respectful of the couples relationship. I also agree that the only rules and expectations we should go by are the ones that all three of us make up together.

If I wanted to be in a one on one relationship I would be and I will be some day but until then let's have some fun and get nasty with it...

lol. love you guys. later.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm new here and am looking for single females or trans and definitely looking for straight MF couples and Lesbian FF couples as well.

I seem to be rather ok not being in a relationship with someone mainly because I hate to argue. I dont do jealousy and know what Love is. Just like Bob Marley sang "One Love" there is only one love and its unconditional. The best way I explain it is just like the love for a parent or child you could be mad as hell at the person you love and the minute they seem hurt or upset all that anger is gone and you just want to make sure they are ok.

So that whole old school idea of love and marriage which is based solely on one rule of monogamy to me is bullshit. It takes alot of maturity and putting away ones ego in order to experience love.

Now they say that you have to love yourself before you can successfully love someone else which I believe is correct. You see, if you love yourself in a relationship then you can recognize when you're love isn't being reciprocated by your partner and then love yourself enough to move on to someone that does reciprocate the love you give them.

An agreement to one golden rule of monogamy isn't love at all. That's the biggest farce if I've ever heard one. No wonder we have so many people divorcing in this world. Love is unconditional and there are no rules to it. The gift of giving someone unconditional love is just that. I mean the person giving unconditional love their gift is just that. The ability to give it is their gift. There's no rules, regulations or restrictions when it comes to love.

When it comes to relationships it's hard to find someone that can grasp that concept or mature enough to swallow that truth. So rather than go through those super bipolar extreme relationships. I'd rather be single until I find someone who knows what love is and how to give it back to me.

I am very respectful of boundaries and won't overstep them at all. This is why I'm such a good candidate for couples because I'm respectful of the couples relationship. I also agree that the only rules and expectations we should go by are the ones that all three of us make up together.

If I wanted to be in a one on one relationship I would be and I will be some day but until then let's have some fun and get nasty with it...

lol. love you guys. later.
My husband and I have similar goals. We want to find a woman who will love both of us unconditionally and be a part of our family. 😊 So I get where you're coming from. It sucks that there just aren't many like minded folks out there. I've been poly for years but in a monogamous relationship with my husband. We've toyed with the idea of becoming a triad with a like minded woman at some point but haven't found one yet. So far I've only found a couple girls that just wanted me and that was a no dice situation for him. So yeah.

Back