How am I to be a single guy looking for a poly couple

923diver

I am single and only want to be in a poly relationship with a couple.I'm a very discreet guy who enjoys making new friends and, if desired, participating with those who want to explore different scenarios in The Lifestyle environment. As a single guy, I'm grateful and flattered whenever invited to participate with others. I know my place and will always respect your desires and act accordingly. I will never be a threat to a couple's relationship.
I am very open to establishing an ongoing "friends with benefits" relationship or simply be an occasional“Let’s call him for a quickie” type of guy.Although I tend to be very sensual in the bedroom, including spending a lot of time massaging, caressing, kissing, oral, etc.,
I can be equally accommodating for those who simply want a “hard core sex and leave” session. Whatever works for you, works for me.

Hey diver! Welcome! First, where are you located? That is helpful for people to know. (You can be non-specific if you prefer, like Mid-Atlantic US.) Also your profile lists you as female. May want to fix that.

Finally, poly tends to focus on longer term, more emotionally connected relationships. These can come out of swinging of course, some swingers become poly, some poly folks swing and so in. But you may have better luck at finding sex only partners on swing sites. Good luck!

Sounds like you're a swinger. Not poly. I am just pointing this out because you'd probably find more success on a swinger site. *wink*

I am single and only want to be in a poly relationship with a couple.I'm a very discreet guy who enjoys making new friends and, if desired, participating with those who want to explore different scenarios in The Lifestyle environment . . .

I am very open to establishing an ongoing "friends with benefits" relationship or simply be an occasional“Let’s call him for a quickie” type of guy.Although I tend to be very sensual in the bedroom, including spending a lot of time massaging, caressing, kissing, oral, etc., I can be equally accommodating for those who simply want a “hard core sex and leave” session.

"The Lifestyle" is a swinger term. There is no one poly lifestyle. Poly can be part of any kind of lifestyle, and the focus is on loving relationships rather than sex. Everything you are talking about sounds more like swinging than poly. Not sure if you will really find much for you here. Have you checked out any swinging sites?

Regardless of the name on the filing drawer, you shouldn't have much trouble. I tend to trip over couples looking for a third pretty much everywhere I go with about a 60/40 female/male target market.

Back