I Am KinkyZenMaster…KinkyZenMaster Am I

KinkyZenMaster

Howdy! 🤠 (I’m in Houston, and we’re required by Texas state law to greet that way…just saying.)

I am KinkyZenMaster…because I am quite Kinky…and I’m a 5th Degree Master Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (and black belts in seven other martial arts, so have been doing that awhile)…and with the martial arts came an appreciation for Zen…but am also into all aspects of BDSM and so am a Master (as in a Master/slave relationship).

My username here is also my username on FetLife (profile link is below) so if you know me on there or would like to know me, feel free to reach out (I do bite, but you’ll love that). FetLife is the world‘s largest kinky social community, with about 10 million members (and it is a free site…so come join!). Yes, I do welcome friend requests there, especially if you see yourself as a stop on my same Kinky Bus Route. I’ve been on FetLife since 2009 (just months after it started), so been there, done that and have the t-shirt.

Sometimes life defies any goal to provide a simple answer and such is the case when considering who am I and why am I here? But to take a whack at it:
  • I’m a dominant with over 25 years experience in the BDSM and kinky lifestyle
  • Very much at this point in all regards, am a well experienced Master and a Daddy/Master (a term I think I coined, because sometimes a Daddy/Dom isn’t enough…and if you’re a Babygirl nodding her head in agreement, you really should contact me!)
  • My partner on this Poly wild ride is my Primary/Babygirl/slave, and we are in an Age Gap relationship of 18 years (I’m 65, she’s 47), and we are DDLG and PER (see the next paragraph to find out what that is)
On FetLife I own a variety of groups, but am most likely more known for being the owner of a group focused on Power Exchange Relationships (group link below) which is focused mostly on what you might consider to be all forms of BDSM relationships. But I also have groups on other aspects of BDSM relationships, and a new group on something near and dear to my heart - the DDLG dynamic (if you are familiar with that you understand, and if not…the shortcut is Daddy/Babygirl) and ALSO within a Power Exchange Relationship (I refer to this as “On Beyond DDLG: Where DDLG and TPE Intersect and Thrive”). I also am a prolific creator of kinky AF memes (hundreds and hundreds of my original naughty memes), and do a lot of writing (erotica as well as life observational things). You really should come visit me on FetLife as you’ll absolutely tumble down my rabbit hole (some people have been lost there for years!).

FetLife Links​

KinkyZenMaster - FetLife Profile

FetLife Group: Power Exchange Relationships (PER)

FetLife Group: DDLG Total Power Exchange

FetLife Profile: Dragonfly House

So, Why Am I Here?
Simple, I’ve been in a “Mental Polycule“ for quite awhile, but am as suggested by the words of the immortal Walt Disney - moving forward! A Mental Polycule you say? (I hope you did say that…or the “voices” are back)

What I mean by that is that I’ve been living Poly in my mind for like forever…but apparently it wasn’t the right time as my then succession of partners (i.e. failed relationships that just weren’t right) didn’t feel the same way. So, this go ‘round my partner and I agreed from literally day one that we wanted to be Poly…because…well, because we both ARE Poly (although she is a German Who lived in Sweden for 10 years, so she pronounces it way different than I do). Which seems like a perfectly good reason to do this thing we do. So although our relationship is newish, we’ve been in a Polycule (of two) since the beginning. We met on FetLife in my Power Exchange Group, and it was for us both like catching lightning in a bottle.

But as luck would have it, or as I like to say - I’ve managed to catch lightning in a bottle for the second time…because we are in the last bit of the vetting process regarding our hopefully new third…for that often sought Triad (or Throuple). We met her on FetLife (I keep saying it, you really should go check it out!), and she is quite likely to become my second submissive and our Polycule third. And in true Triad form, she will be an age gap for both my primary partner and I, as “new submissive” is about to turn 25. But for us, age doesn’t mean a whole lot as we aren’t suffering from “ageism” (or any other forms of bigotry). She is bisexual, as is my primary, so all that is going on, as well as that necessary (for us) romantic love developed amongst all three of us. Yes, truly lightning in a bottle kind of stuff (and yeah, have both a meme and a writing about that metaphor).

So…to the point, in any practical hands on sort of a way, Poly is new for all of we three. And as I’m a big believer in learning and growth (both in Kink as well as in Life), I hope to learn more about Poly and those type of relationships. Hopefully fill my toolbox with all manner of useful stuff.

But Wait, there’s more! (anyone remember SNL and Ronco?) I have on FetLife what is referred to as a “house” which is a kinky way of saying that it is a place for my extra special people in my life. It’s called Dragonfly House (a story for another time, but meanwhile see the FetLife link above), and is essentially a way to gather up kinky like minded folks for our own special Poly BDSM Polycule (if that fits you and you are a submissive, stop by for a cup’a hot beverage and some convo). So, in short we intend to have this kinda closed Triad, that sorta kinda has a special secret open back door when it comes to BDSM Power Exchange Relationships. And to sort all that out, yeah, need more knowledge skills tools things. Oh, and of course am always open to other kinky ass Poly potential submissives to perhaps join Dragonfly House.

That’s my story…and am sticking to it. But please know that I’m a pretty friendly guy who likes to meet and befriend kinky folks, Poly or otherwise. So say howdy 🤠 back to me, and perhaps even join me on the bus ride.

I am KinkyZenMaster…KinkyZenMaster am I.
Dan

Evie

Kaitiaki
Staff member
Kia ora Dan, and welcome (kia ora is my country's version of howdy).

Often blogs aren't a place where people respond much since they are more of a personal journal, but I just wanted to say welcome to polyamory.com.

As you start getting to know our site and the regulars especially, you'll notice quite a lot of familiarity with kink and consequently with Fetlife as the most common social site.

That's lovely that you have met two ladies who share your preferred relationship dynamics and shape. All the best for your evolving triad. If you want to ask any specific questions, our Poly Relationships Corner is a good place to get personalised advice.

In the meantime, have a read through that section for some of the most commonly recommended books and websites. Often GalaGirl or Kevin comprehensively link these in response to people's questions.

Welcome aboard.

ref2018

Maid of All Work
Staff member
I'd like to add my welcome too. Please go right ahead and start participating in discussions! This forum is a great place to meet people, but as someone said elsewhere, it usually occurs through natural discussion and doesn't usually end up as a dating or romantic relationship (sometimes it does though). Looking forward to reading your posts!

KinkyZenMaster

Kia ora Dan, and welcome (kia ora is my country's version of howdy).

Often blogs aren't a place where people respond much since they are more of a personal journal, but I just wanted to say welcome to polyamory.com.

As you start getting to know our site and the regulars especially, you'll notice quite a lot of familiarity with kink and consequently with Fetlife as the most common social site.

That's lovely that you have met two ladies who share your preferred relationship dynamics and shape. All the best for your evolving triad. If you want to ask any specific questions, our Poly Relationships Corner is a good place to get personalised advice.

In the meantime, have a read through that section for some of the most commonly recommended books and websites. Often GalaGirl or Kevin comprehensively link these in response to people's questions.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks so very much, appreciate the warm welcome!

KinkyZenMaster

I'd like to add my welcome too. Please go right ahead and start participating in discussions! This forum is a great place to meet people, but as someone said elsewhere, it usually occurs through natural discussion and doesn't usually end up as a dating or romantic relationship (sometimes it does though). Looking forward to reading your posts!
Thank you so much for your kind welcome!

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings KinkyZenMaster,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Wow, what an intro! My Fetlife handle is kdt26417, in case you want to friend me there. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your stay on Polyamory.com ... we are a nutty but friendly bunch!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

KinkyZenMaster

Greetings KinkyZenMaster,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Wow, what an intro! My Fetlife handle is kdt26417, in case you want to friend me there. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your stay on Polyamory.com ... we are a nutty but friendly bunch!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks, Kevin! Just sent you a FL FR!

Welcome KinkyZenMaster,
Looking to read your blog posts on your BDSM experiences.
I dabbled in it recently while in a relationship with a married poly woman.
Would love to hear about your experiences and perhaps get some advice and insight.

Ivan