I am looking to speak to people in a committed Throuple/ Triad for a Docuseries raising awareness and positivity

I am looking to speak to people in a committed Throuple/ Triad for a Docuseries raising awareness and positivity for the own network.
Throuples/ Triads who have found love and are in committed relationships to share their relationship experience; celebrating love, commitment, and devotion to family, as they forge new paths for themselves and others.

Please msg me if you are interested in hearing more.
I hope to hear from you

Attachments

• Gold Throuple.png
    Gold Throuple.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 17

Magdlyn

Staff member
Oh lord, I hate that word throuple. Shudder

Long-term successful (throuples) triads are extremely rare. You do know that means that all 3 members would be sexually and/or romantically involved, right? Vs, however, are basically the building block of actual real-life (non-fantasy) polyamory. In that case, one member is involved with 2 others, but those 2 others are not romantically or sexually involved.

ref2018

Maid of All Work
Staff member
If you really want to "raise awareness", how about raising awareness about the fact that there is more to polyamory/nonmonogamy than triads and threesomes (and I, too, cringe at the word "throuple"). You aren't doing anyone any favors by adding to the pop-culture idealization of the "equal triad". All you're doing is giving people misguided ideas which they then need to be disabused of.

But you probably have it all planned out and don't want to deviate from your script, which is nothing new around here.

MeeraReed

Very few of us are in triads. Please start over with a different idea for a your documentary.

Bluebird

Groan! Polyamory isn’t just triads!

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Hello periwinklewinklewinkle,

I'm not sure how you are defining throuple and triad. What I've heard is that each of the three people is romantically/sexually involved with both of the other two. I won't say that that never happens, but I'm pretty sure it's less common than a V. In a V, one of the three people is romantically/sexually involved with both of the other two, but those other two are only platonically involved with each other. Perhaps a V is what you meant? or some word that covers both a V and a triad. I am in a V (MFM), however we are "in the closet" about our polyness, so I couldn't take part in your docuseries. I hope your project is successful, poly does need more general awareness.

Regards,
Kevin T.

AlwaysGrowing

As others have mentioned... If you decide to branch out and actually represent something that isn't normally shown (aka anything other than triads or huge networks of kinky, sexually open people who are also polyamorous) then I'd be open to participating.

Please read the entire post: I am producing a Docuseries on polyamory to raise awareness and positivity for people living this lifestyle for a Major TV network. We are covering all situations. However, at the moment I am looking to speak to people in a committed 3 person (throuple/ Triad) relationship for the Docuseries. Throuples/ Triads who have found love and are in committed relationships to share their relationship experience; celebrating love, commitment, and devotion to family, as they forge new paths for themselves and others.

Please msg me if you are interested in hearing more or share with anyone you may think would be interested in this opportunity.
Thank you. I hope to hear from you.

Evie

Kaitiaki
Please read the entire post: I am producing a Docuseries on polyamory to raise awareness and positivity for people living this lifestyle for a Major TV network. We are covering all situations. However, at the moment I am looking to speak to people in a committed 3 person (throuple/ Triad) relationship for the Docuseries. Throuples/ Triads who have found love and are in committed relationships to share their relationship experience; celebrating love, commitment, and devotion to family, as they forge new paths for themselves and others.

Please msg me if you are interested in hearing more or share with anyone you may think would be interested in this opportunity.
Try Reddit.

ref2018

Maid of All Work
Staff member
Please read the entire post:

Entire post:

I am looking to speak to people in a committed Throuple/ Triad for a Docuseries raising awareness and positivity for the own network.
Throuples/ Triads who have found love and are in committed relationships to share their relationship experience; celebrating love, commitment, and devotion to family, as they forge new paths for themselves and others.

Please msg me if you are interested in hearing more.
I hope to hear from you.

Doesn't say anything about covering "all situations", and the graphic only shows groups of three.

Magdlyn

Staff member
I am producing a docuseries on polyamory for a major TV network, in order to raise awareness and bring positive public attention to people who are practicing this love-style. We are covering all situations. However, at the moment I am looking to speak to people in committed three-person relationships, so-called triads, who have found love and are in committed relationships, and are willing share their relationship experience, explaining how they celebrate love, commitment, and devotion to their families, as they forge new paths for themselves.

Please message me if you are interested in hearing more. Please share this with anyone whom you think might be interested in this opportunity.
I fixed your grammar. It was pretty bad and sounded unprofessional. I hope that helps, even though I never ever want to be in a triad again. lol