I would love a steady poly thing w 2 men who are friends...does this exist?

jennyuptheblock

Do many guys feel comfortable w their buddies to enter into something with a female. I would love a MFM or a couple where the girl is bi. Do many know of a poly relationship w 2 guys and a girl that works out?

PolyinPractice

I know of situations with two guys and a girl. Also, with a guy and two bi girls (I'm assuming when you speak of a couple and a bi girl, that you would prefer the other woman to also be bi).

islandgy9

I've been seeing a married mf couple for 10 years, I'm male.
When all three of us interact equally we call it "we3". When I interact with J (female) alone we refer to each other as 'lovers'. J's husband, T, refers to me as 'his wife's lover' and she as 'your lover'. T and I together refer to J as 'our mistress'. J calls us affectionately ' my two guys'.

JaneQSmythe

Do many guys feel comfortable w their buddies to enter into something with a female... Do many know of a poly relationship w 2 guys and a girl that works out?

I don't know about "many" but that is my situation...:D
For me, this isn't something that I went looking for - my subconscious assumption was that I, being bisexual, might someday end up with a husband AND a wife...then I fell for my husband's best friend. Life has a way of surprising you.:p

Dagferi

I am in a v as the hinge between my two husbands.

They didn't know each other before I met Murf. They get along just fine.

MsChristy

I don't know about "many" but that is my situation...:D
For me, this isn't something that I went looking for - my subconscious assumption was that I, being bisexual, might someday end up with a husband AND a wife...then I fell for my husband's best friend. Life has a way of surprising you.:p

I also fell for a very close male friend of my husband's. I wasn't even really looking for someone else. Now been in a poly relationship for 2 years

calypsoblu

My husbands are very good friends, so much so, they often refer to eachother as their brother to others outside of our home...haha, I have yet to hear them say they are "brother husbands" or something to that effect, but I am waiting for it.