Indiana

Feel free to PM anytime :)
They come directly to my inbox anyways, so I can answer relatively quickly.

I am originally from this great state, NWI. I am usually in town a couple times a year if anyone ever wants to catch up.

Originally from Indiana...

now living in Florida...

I've become poly since moving down here...

I don't get back to Indiana very often...

If you are looking for local polys... meet up (meetup.com)has several Indiana poly groups...not sure of the level of activity... I think Google groups has some also.

Last edited:
tattoo/swinger party or swinger club outing

Would anybody in indiana be interested in a tattoo/swinger meet and greet party? Sex is not required, tattoos not required? Or would anyone like to meet a couple for either friendship or more?

There is a poly group in Indy on meetup.com - I never got to attend before moving out of the state, but I believe they have a monthly, casual gathering. I don't know anything about it other than it exists, but it might be worth checking out if you're looking for a way to socialize with other poly folk. :)

roots989 and I live in Indy. There is indeed a pretty good group of polyamorists on meetup.com, definitely very worthwhile meeting them if you're near here. I understand there's a similar group in Bloomington.

Hoosier here.

NW right now, about to relocate to Anderson area.

I'm not interested in relationships right now, but I'd love to meet some like-minded folk in the area.

Anyone local to Indianapolis or within driving distance, I highly encourage you to come out to the Indy Poly Meetup this month... Tuesday, January 8, 2013 @ 7:00PM

Location of this month's meeting should be listed on the meetup.com page (you may need to sign up, membership is free on that site) or feel free to send me a PM. I have been attending regularly over the past year and it's always great to see new faces!

Poly male couple from Indiana

long term male couple sometimes a triad. new to this site and trying to navagate. looking to meet poly friends Hello to all

Back