Looking for a poly couple in dmv

DMV means Department of Motor Vehicles to me. I know you must mean something else!

DMV means Department of Motor Vehicles to me. I know you must mean something else!
Ha! Yeah, the first time I heard someone say / write it I thought the same thing.

For those that come by ... DC, Maryland, Virginia - and usually meaning the metro area specifically. From my last look-in, there are many people open to polyamory in that area.

Ha! Yeah, the first time I heard someone say / write it I thought the same thing.

For those that come by ... DC, Maryland, Virginia - and usually meaning the metro area specifically. From my last look-in, there are many people open to polyamory in that area.
Oh GOOD it's not the "DMV". I hate waiting in line! ;)

Bear with me I'm still new here 😅, I heard a lot referring to DC, Maryland and Virginia as the DMV area, open to anyone who would enlighten me here 😁

Bear with me I'm still new here 😅, I heard a lot referring to DC, Maryland and Virginia as the DMV area, open to anyone who would enlighten me here 😁
LOL no worries! I am new here too. It is different getting used to. I was just glad I didn't have to plan on wearing heels at the dmv all day long. :ROFLMAO:

"Heels at the DMV" would make a great title for a spicy romance novel, though. In fact, new sub-genre: you've heard of Billionaire Romance and Cowboy Romance?

I give you Bureaucracy Romance.

"Heels at the DMV" would make a great title for a spicy romance novel, though. In fact, new sub-genre: you've heard of Billionaire Romance and Cowboy Romance?

I give you Bureaucracy Romance.
THAT is funny! Hmmm a book? I guess the girl in the book would be called "Rebel" because she won't follow any of the normal rules. But maybe she could get away with it by flirting and "accidentally" wearing sexy clothes? LOL:LOL:

Back