Looking for FMM in DC

BiF4MMinDC

Hi, I’m new to this site! I’ve been searching for a FMM triad/throuple relationship (not threesomes/hookups). Although it’s a long shot, I guess I’m still just hoping for luck!
The closest relationships I’ve had in life have always been with 2 men, and I’d really like to have that kind of deep connection with partners as well. So the reasoning really isn’t sexual - I’m looking for love and connection. If you’re looking for the same, please send me a message!

Side note: I’ve been on so many other sites/apps and as a bi woman I’ve gotten messages from literally all over the world from MF couples handing me a grocery list of everything they want sexually from a partner. I’m really not looking to join a MF couple and the unicorn hunting has honestly gotten a little exhausting (and very demeaning).
I don’t mean to put anyone out- I know the search is hard and I wish the best of luck to everyone!

BritIndo

Hi, I’m new to this site! I’ve been searching for a FMM triad/throuple relationship (not threesomes/hookups). Although it’s a long shot, I guess I’m still just hoping for luck!
The closest relationships I’ve had in life have always been with 2 men, and I’d really like to have that kind of deep connection with partners as well. So the reasoning really isn’t sexual - I’m looking for love and connection. If you’re looking for the same, please send me a message!

Side note: I’ve been on so many other sites/apps and as a bi woman I’ve gotten messages from literally all over the world from MF couples handing me a grocery list of everything they want sexually from a partner. I’m really not looking to join a MF couple and the unicorn hunting has honestly gotten a little exhausting (and very demeaning).
I don’t mean to put anyone out- I know the search is hard and I wish the best of luck to everyone!
Hello

I hear what you are looking for and completely understand your intentions. Love and connection is also my goal and aim.

As in many cases a lot of the people that are poly and amazing seem to be all in America. I think you guys are amazing.

What are your thoughts on Long distant relationships?

NWcolony

that is what seems to be missing in alot of this is the Deeper Connections. I know why but it takes some discussion. Doesnt say of your relocatable or not. But I have a development going if your interested in finding out more. This would be more of a MM4WW situation