Looking for like minded people in Vienna, Austria

IrenaD

My husband and I are living in Vienna, moved from US less than a year ago. Not necessarily looking for new relationships, we have no expectations, at least we try not to :) But, would be nice to meet like minded people, open to poly life style and just fun people.

Last edited:
There are poly-meetups in Prague and Brno, Czech republic, sometimes. If you send me a message I can try to find out when the next is or something.

My husband and I are living in Vienna, moved from US less than a year ago. Not necessarily looking for new relationships, we have no expectations, at least we try not to :) But, would be nice to meet like minded people, open to poly life style and just fun people.

Hi,

Same here, since a few years reading alot about this life style and trying to get in touch with polyamore community but no Chance:-(
Please contact me if you have any ideas or addresses..
A.

That’s really cool.

My husband and I are living in Vienna,

Hi, i'm from Vienna.
I would Love to learn how a healthy poly relationship works.
I'm concerned that poly relationships can tear familys and Partners appart, but i want to learn that ist seems that this isn't true at all.

Back