Looking for poly friends.

Clari

I have ZERO poly friends. It would be super amazing to have someone to talk to about it. My gf is mono, and a girl I’m talking to is also mono. It’s super hard.

A bit about me: I’m 37, and I identify as a lesbian. I am not looking for a relationship, just someone that I can connect with to talk about poly life since I am new to it.

I could be a long-distance friend, if you want to chat with me on this thread or by private messaging. I hope you will also find some poly friends local to you. Let me know if you have any questions.

I have ZERO poly friends. It would be super amazing to have someone to talk to about it. My gf is mono, and a girl I’m talking to is also mono. It’s super hard.

A bit about me: I’m 37, and I identify as a lesbian. I am not looking for a relationship, just someone that I can connect with to talk about poly life since I am new to it.
Are you thinking about wanting to start practicing poly and you're afraid to tell your gf or this new interest of yours? Would you prefer to break up with your mono gf so you can be free to date multiple people if some poly-friendly ones come along?

What kinds of things are you wondering about polyamory?

Are you thinking about wanting to start practicing poly and you're afraid to tell your gf or this new interest of yours? Would you prefer to break up with your mono gf so you can be free to date multiple people if some poly-friendly ones come along?

What kinds of things are you wondering about polyamory?
I want to learn more about it in general. Talk to people who are practicing. My partner knows I don’t believe in monogamy. The girl I’m talking to knows as well.

We are a m/f couple and always open to meeting new folks. Feel free to pm us anytime. We are fairly new to all this but we're learning fast. Mistakes, yeah we've made a few but we are a strong couple who knows how to work out the kinks. Take care, JeffnTasha

We are a m/f couple and always open to meeting new folks. Feel free to pm us anytime. We are fairly new to all this but we're learning fast. Mistakes, yeah we've made a few but we are a strong couple who knows how to work out the kinks. Take care, JeffnTasha
Hi' I am new to Polyamory and some topics I do not understand like FM. I don't know about FM. I am straight mail. I am living out of USA and I may not meet locally, so, I use to chat online only. if possible, private message may be sent in my E-mail Inbox to hide from public. I live in a place where is not a Polyamory Culture and very different from Western Culture. I want to increase some folks who could help me and try to understand what I want to explain them.. I afraid to write more comments because it is a critical place and a group of people have an eagle eye to watch my comments and criticize me. I do not write any comments in bad sense while other people do not understand my language that in what sense I wrote while my intentions are clear. I think it is a matter of hate and jealousy, that a group of person have controlled over this Polyamory Site, who want to wipe out those persons to whom they dislike. I am sorry, I wrote you on different topic so, please leave and do not mind. If you like to continue, please write back.

Hello politeme,

I would be willing to converse with you online if you would be willing to start a new thread in the Fireplace board. Here are the links to that board:
Use the second link above (the start new thread link), it would be the simplest way to get what you are looking for. Good luck.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Hello politeme,

I would be willing to converse with you online if you would be willing to start a new thread in the Fireplace board. Here are the links to that board:
Use the second link above (the start new thread link), it would be the simplest way to get what you are looking for. Good luck.

Regards,
Kevin T.
Many thanks to write and explain me that where to write and use the thread because I have no knowledge that in which threat I should write because I found objection writing in other's thread. Thanks again and I will use in Fireplace.

Back