Me myself and I

DesertFlower

Good morning everyone. My name is Julie. I live in a little country town in NY.
I'm 56 yrs. old female. My zodiac is Taurus. And I'm very close to most descriptions of a Taurus woman. I'm still single yes never been married. And never had any children.
I've had only a few serious relationships with men. Only a few with women. Right now at this point in my life,I guess I'm in the middle of the road. I'm very attracted to foreign men, especially the Middle East men. Not just any but a particular sort of man.
ATM I'm also attracted to a wonderful female here in my hometown. But she's just leaving a bad abusive relationship and has stated she's not interested in anyone tight now. Ug very disappointing.😑.
Anyway I enjoy the simple things in life. I love getting up very early. Getting a coffee, while I'm getting coffee do a little coffee dance 😁 in the kitchen. Goofy but it's just the way I am. I really enjoy cooking cleaning laundry shopping friends family. I of course enjoy my caffeine coffee tea soda. I do enjoy an alcoholic beverage when at a family function or just relaxing at home with friends or family.
I love to laugh. Laugh joke have a great time just enjoying good food and friends. I love to walk barefoot in the grass. Feel the cool dampness​ under my feet. Grab a blanket lay under a big tree with some music and just relax and chat. Or just listen to the trees. Yes I love nature can ya tell?
I also love the quiet times. At home with a book movie dinner glass of 🍷. A nice drive in the afternoon. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love romance passion affection love. The things I love are also the gifts I give. I'm loyal. I like truth trust respect kindness caring. It's not so much to ask is it?
I have many more interests likes and dislikes. I'm very easy going. My sister in law says I'm in the stars. I'm on a different plane. I'm not a jealous person unless provoked. Flexible. I'm very patient and try to understand the person or subject from all angles. I'm an accepting person. A bit unusual so I have many unusual friends. We are able to accept each other's differences and still connect as friends.
Guess that sums up most of myself. You're have to get to know me to understand me. You're welcome to ask me anything I'll explain.

Al99

Hi DesertFlower - Welcome to the Forum - I will look forward to reading your posts - and best of luck on your journey! Al

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Greetings Julie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I enjoyed your description of you, thanks for sharing that. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

You seem to have things figured out and pretty nice! I love how goofy you are, I would be goofy if not for people and judginess and social anxiety.