Most commonly cited advice articles master thread

Evie

Kaitiaki
Staff member
Hi All,

I was looking through some historical threads for off-forum links and found that there were often broken links or ugly, old-fashioned webpages that we just don't link to very much anymore. Let's curate here some of the most common ones that get linked specifically on Poly Relationships Corner and pin it.

Feel free to add to this thread.

Web articles:

Books:
  • "Sex at Dawn: how we mate, why we stray, and what it means for modern relationships," by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jethá.
  • "Opening Up: a guide to creating and sustaining open relationships," by Tristan Taormino.
  • "The Jealousy Workbook: Exercises and insights for managing open relationships," by Kathy Labriola
  • "Polysecure: Attachment, trauma and consensual nonmonogamy," by Jessica Fern
  • "The Ethical Slut, Third Edition: A practical guide to polyamory, open relationships, and other freedoms in sex and love," by Janet W. Hardy and Dossie Easton
  • Resources on non-violent communication https://www.nonviolentcommunication.com/shop/
  • "Designer Relationships" by Mark A. Michaels and Patricia Johnson.

*Note: none of these links are affiliate marketing links; we don't do that here*

Last edited:
I was just reminded about Jessica Fern's webinars:

Last edited:
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder

Amazon link to the manual itself. This is a digital copy of the instructor resources used to guide patients in learning the skills to handle their emotional extremes. I have found it useful.

DBT Manual

If anyone with a BPD diagnosis wants a copy, but can't afford it, feel free to DM me and I will happily pay for it, if I have the money available at the time.

DBT worksheets and handouts free pdf

Back